This is an opportunity to work at the headquarters of Heineken International in the Department of Global Strategic Planning & Business Control, where you will join the Commercial Spend Productivity (CSP) programme. The programme is responsible for developing tools, benchmarks and guidelines that can be applied by HEINEKEN’s operating companies worldwide to the top-line growth ambition.
The internship will consist of the following key components:
· Change Management and Communications: As part of the internship, you will be responsible to develop and execute the all the communication and change management related activities. You will be responsible to drive the engagement with the various stakeholders of the CSP program from Global Functions to the the Operating Companies in the various markets
· Capability Development Support : You will have the opportunity to work with the CSP team and contribute towards developing the CSP capabilities in the operating companies around the world - helping develop the best-fit interventions, creating the the training resources and increasing the level of awareness and adoption across the organisation
· Maintain and improve the CSP resources: The CSP toolkit consists of a PowerBI based bench-marking tool and playbooks to guide improvement action plans for the various areas of commercial spend. You will support the team in keeping these resources up to date.
· Manage content and engagement on the Online Communities for CSP: The CSP programme uses multiple channels to connect with and engage the stakeholders around the world. Our internal social media platform (workplace by Facebook) is the primary platform to drive this engagement at scale. You will play the role of a community manager on this platform and be responsible to craft and execute the engagement plans
Through the above activities, you will gain insight into the Finance and Commerce departments in a world-leading multinational company. You’ll be at the centre of the action in a place where you can lay a sound foundation for a career in business or finance with a focus on driving transformative change.
This internship will begin on 1st Jan 2019 for the duration of 6 months.
Your working environment
As CSP Intern you will work at the headquarters of Heineken International in the Department of Global Strategic Planning & Business Control, where you will join the Commercial Spend Productivity team.
You will work with colleagues from diverse backgrounds and be exposed to the various elements of a large transformation programme.
The ideal candidate is:
· In the final stage of your business/economics or similarly analytical study and / or visual communication / content design / change management (WO Bachelor or Master);
· Proactive, independent, hands-on, accurate, enthusiastic and communicative
· Proficient in designing and developing visual and written communication with an eye for aesthetics and detail
· Motivated to do an internship at HEINEKEN.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile above? Then we gladly invite you to apply for this role.
Your working conditions
When we talk about a good compensation, we mean more than just a good salary. Having fun in your work and a good balance between work and private life is at least equally important. The more you will enjoy your job, the better your contribution to our products will be. A career with HEINEKEN offers great challenges combined with exciting opportunities to own and grow your career in line with your aspirations.
HEINEKEN is a proud, independent global brewer committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder’s family name – Heineken® – is available in almost every country on the globe and is the world’s most valuable international premium beer brand. The Company’s aim is to be a leading brewer in each of the markets in which it operates and to have the world’s most valuable brand portfolio. HEINEKEN wants to win in all markets with Heineken® and with a full brand portfolio in markets of choice.
The Company is present in over 70 countries and operates more than 165 breweries. HEINEKEN is Europe’s largest brewer and the world’s third largest by volume. HEINEKEN is committed to the responsible marketing and consumption of its more than 250 international premium, regional, local and specialty beers and ciders. The number of people employed is over 85,000.
Please note that all interns must be enrolled at a university for the entire duration of the internship. You will need to provide a proof of enrolment with your application. Applications without this will not be considered.
For additional information about this job opening or the application process, please contact Bharadwaj (Barry) Raghavendran, CSP Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Are you interested in this role and would you like to apply straight away? Please click on the application button.
HEINEKEN is één van ’s werelds toonaangevende bierbrouwers, met merken die verkrijgbaar zijn in 178 landen over de hele wereld. We zijn een trotse, onafhankelijke, internationale brouwer die consumenten overal ter wereld wil verrassen en inspireren. We hechten waarde aan passie voor kwaliteit, plezier in het leven, respect voor mensen en onze planeet. Overal ter wereld kunnen consumenten van onze...
In 2010 ben ik bij HEINEKEN gestart als Productie/Supply Chain Management Trainee. Vanuit mijn studie had ik affiniteit met productie en techniek, maar ik was ook geïnteresseerd in bedrijfskunde en management. Het Productie/Supply Chain Management Traineeship van HEINEKEN bleek voor mij dé combinatie van deze aspecten te...
Mijn leukste opdracht tot nu toe is mijn 2e opdracht binnen het IT Management Traineeship. "Voor deze opdracht is durf en moed een vereiste!" Het project "HEINEKEN Global Workplace' is eerder niet succesvol afgerond en ondanks weerstand vanuit de organisatie is toch besloten het opnieuw leven...