A division of Novartis, Sandoz is a global leader in generic and biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide.
Being a Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) Business Partner to the sales leaders by designing and implementing SFE deliverables.
You will contribute to the definition of a road map on how to excel through sales effectiveness and efficiency in the future. You will also track all relevant KPIs and sales performance in a standardized manner and be able to comply with future requirements of the market.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Setup infrastructure and systems in close alignment with Regional Commercial Excellence team (CRM, Analytics, Dashboards, Insights, etc.) and ensure high data quality and utilization
• Implement standardized SFE systems, tools, analytics, performance dashboards and quantitative and qualitative KPIs
• Drive Field Force (FF) productivity and improve quality and transparency of resource allocation decision making by targeting & segmentation, territory design/ alignment, FF capacity planning, product allocation, call plan design and monitoring, account planning and customer acquisition strategies and action plans, performance measurement, monitoring and FF ROI analysis
• Maintenance of CRM system including data extraction and monitoring KAM standards
• Driving the systematic generation of insights and generating recommendations for the business Ensuring the compilation and monthly analysis of market data
• Creation of ad-hoc market, product and business analysis based on internal and external data Create presentations for the sales leadership team
• Develop, upgrade and monitor FF incentive systems
• Align strategic company and BU objectives with sales and promotion plans and incentive schemes
• Run strategic projects for the Business Unit that involve resource allocation (e.g. launch planning)
• Act as Information Governance Management (IGM) Coordinator for Commercial Excellence
• Support IGM Coordinators and associates in Information Security and Records Management (Business IGM) matters.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Educated to degree level in a business or science subject
• Experience in similar role or consulting background, preferably pharmaceuticals
• Very proficient in using MS Excel & PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Qlik Sense, Qlik View and Tableau a distinct advantage
• Knowledge of CRM and Product Marketing a distinct advantage
Novartis provides healthcare solutions that improve and extend people’s lives. We use science-based innovation to address some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues. We discover and develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible