Come intern with an exciting team of marketers based in Amsterdam and across Europe to develop your marketing skills! Our team thrives on exciting projects, fast-paced learning and work together to grow our business in the medical device industry. We give you a defined mentor and ongoing guidance from our marketers with all the support you need, while also letting you lead projects on your own.
The intern will assist the European Brand Managers and Marketing Associates and, where necessary, the wider European Marketing team, with input into meaningful projects which contribute to continued growth across the Surgical medical device portfolio.
You will be responsible for European region, to
- Lead several defined marketing projects from start to end
- Assist with development of sales and marketing tools and campaigns
- Assist with development of PowerPoint presentations related to product information, strategy, execution or sales performance
- Analyze and collect data from online sources, reports, primary research and inputs from country marketing and sales teams
- Assist with activities, materials and logistics related to New Product Launches
- Respond quickly to marketing, customer and sales inquiries or needs
- Attend possible tradeshow support with the event
- Assist with product, technical or competitive questions regarding sales
- Support In-field sales team if necessary
- Identify synergies and develop tactics to leverage these
You will be:
- Working closely with brand managers, product managers, marketing associates and other interns to plan and execute projects
- In frequent interaction via skype with team members located across Europe
- Managing multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Developing an understanding of specific products and portfolios, including competition
- Primary research and secondary data analysis
- Researching online and do analysis
- Supporting with project management to track and define tasks across functions, within Europe and possibly the US
- Doing other duties as required to support the company’s goals and marketing/sales objectives and initiatives. These may include development of marketing or training materials, videos, event planning, meeting planning and communications tasks
Education / Experience Requirement:
- Working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Ideally looking for a career in marketing and / or healthcare
- Strong initiative and self-management
- Ability to work independently with guidance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Computer proficiency; ability to work with and understand Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work with cross-functional partners developing positive working relationships
- Strong organizational skills, particularly time management and prioritization
- Performance driven, results orientated
- Ability and willngness to travel
About our Internship Program
Our program is perfect for talented students seeking to gain valuable hands-on experience and develop their talents in an international, ambitious and results driven organization. The internship will build more than just your resume - it will challenge your knowledge, build your network and drive your career path. We are committed to investing in you, both personally and professionally. Therefore, we offer on-the-job learning and structured training within the specific business function. Furthermore, a dedicated mentor will be assigned to you, you will be a real responsibility from day one, and you will have a great insight into what it is like at the world's leading medical technology company.
Are you ready to join Stryker?
To find out more and apply, please visit careers.stryker.com.
Some additional information regarding the internship:
- For the full duration of the internship you will be registered to a European university
- We are recruiting for interns available to started asap for a minimum of 6 months.
- Stryker will pay an internship allowance of 400 euro’s gross for Master students based in the Netherlands (compensation may vary based on other factors), commute cost (by public transportation) can be reimbursed.
- With your application you confirm to hold an EU passport, or you hold a valid work permit to work in the Netherlands and you do not need sponsorship.
- Other locations like our office in France, Germany or Italy are an option, for these countries you need a full work permit to handover as well.