Do you want to be part of a Project Team for our offshore installation activities with your administrative knowledge? Then you should read further!
As a Document Controller, you will be responsible for the project management system. You will provide a document control service, maintaining effective control of all project documentation at DEME Offshore in Breda, consistent with company standards, processes and project eDMS systems (Aconex or Sharepoint).
- Act as a liaison between the document controllers of DEME Offshore’s project site and DEME’s supporting department at head office;
- work closely with DEME Offshore’s Project Management Team and maintain awareness of document control amongst project team members, subcontractors / suppliers by informing, explaining and training the procedures and tools;
- report directly to Master Desk – Project ControlsProject Manager;
- adhere to all company procedures and practices, particularly when managing documentation on the nominated eDMS system Aconex or Sharepoint;
- update/adjust the standard document control procedures for the project under contract and throughout the project lifecycle (Tender>Design>Execution>Handover);
- make a first analysis and screens the documents and files within his/her field of expertise;
- check documentation to ensure Document Control requirements and Company standards are met. Take measures if the demanded quality is not acceptable;
- control, manage and transmit the project documents received, reviewed and commented by all parties;
- follow up on assigned tasks in an accurate, structural and punctual way, bringing them to a close;
- produce status reports to the Project Management Team regarding status of the project on deliverables of documentation;
- provide small trainings to the project team and subcontractors/suppliers on the use of the implemented eDMS;
- undertake any other job/task (which you have been trained ) assigned to.
- have a bachelor degree;
- have an administrative background and knowledge about document control procedures;
- have relevant experience with electronic document management systems, preferably in the offshore industry;
- see and get opportunities and be result driven;
- can set priorities and have a flexible attitude;
- have an eye for detail;
- be flexible in approach to work and undertake any other duties that may be required with the remit of the organization and project team;
- have excellent communicative skills and are a team player;
- are fluent in English. Knowledge of any other language is a strong asset.
What we offer
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance;
- a permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally;
- a stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities;
- a people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.
We are a dynamic, highly specialized, offshore company
DEME Offshore is amongst the global market leaders in the engineering, procurement, construction, installation and maintenance of offshore wind farms, jetty and mooring systems, the installation and decommissioning of offshore structures and specialized consulting and contracting in geosciences.
Over the recent years, DEME Offshore has seen its activity successfully expand, driven by investment in innovative techniques, high-tech equipment and qualified and motivated people.