We are looking for a student IT (or related study) who would like to experience working within an engineering business. The ICT department is responsible for all IT related support within Ampelmann Operations. So, does IT make your clock tick? And do you want to make a positive impact within a growing IT organization? Then this could be the student job for you! Interested? Read more below or apply via the “apply now” button!
Ampelmann makes offshore access as easy as crossing the street. Our drive is to make the offshore industry safer, enable the energy transition and have a great career in the meantime. We combine the challenges of a large globally-operating organisation with a change-positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
· First point of contact of the Helpdesk for all our employees
· First level support for the end user related to electronic equipment and software problems
· Identifying, investigating and resolving technical issues (iPhones,laptops,networking) with the aim to maintain a secure electronic environment
· Maintain contact with suppliers
· Follow up on incidents and find solutions for our internal users
· Background in IT/Informatica/LR or other relevant study or affinity with IT related topics
· Excellent communication skills in English (required), Dutch (preferred)
· Availability for a period of min. 3 months, 2 or 3 days per week
· A nice salary
· A great and informal workplace in Delft
· Fantastic lunch, amazing coffee and fun break facilities (e.g. ping pong, darts)
You can apply by uploading your CV and motivation letter via the “Apply Now” button on our website. If you have any questions related to this vacancy, please contact email@example.com. Your contact person for this vacancy is Emma Rijnders.
Ampelmann develops innovative systems and services for the offshore access industry and enables the safe transfer of personnel from a vessel to an offshore platform, and back. Our active motion compensation technology accounts for the movements of a vessel, making offshore access as easy as crossing the street. Our drive is to enable the energy transition and have a great...