Working as part of a team and assisting Boutique management to meet or exceed the performance and sales targets set by the Company. Providing customers with an exceptional shopping experience in our Boutiques and assist in coaching new and existing Associates
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities? No.
- Deputise in the absence of the Boutique Manager or Assistant Boutique Manager to effectively manage the boutique.
- Always provide the highest level of service to ensure all customers have an exceptional shopping experience by following the L’Occi way.
- Consistently meet/exceed your personal Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) set by the Boutique Manager and motivate other Associates to achieve their own KPI’s to contribute to the success of the Company.
- Maintain excellent personal product knowledge to effectively advise and recommend products, campaigns and offers. Assist in the ongoing coaching of the teams product knowledge & understanding
- Support in-Boutique and external customer events
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures at all times and act an advisor on process/policy when required. Ensure retail bulletin and other Boutique communications are read and followed in a timely manner.
- Support Boutique management in all aspects of administration and reporting
- Assist in maintaining the visual merchandising standards throughout the Boutique and participate in window campaign changes as required
- Assist in upholding excellent housekeeping standards throughout the Boutique, back office and staff area
- Support the Boutique Management with security and general Health & Safety management & monitoring
- Performing any other tasks required by Boutique Management to support the needs of the business
- Effectively use the Point of Sale (POS) system to process all transactions without error
- Uphold the L’Occitane values ensuring PROSPERITY is at the core of everything we do
- Offer & provide demonstrations (including hand massage) to all customers
- Offer & serve refreshments, including wine on weekends and at special events
- Assist in unpacking and checking off of new stock deliveries as well as participating in stock takes when required
Required Knowledge & Competencies
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confident and effective communication and listening skills
- Good leadership & coaching skills
- Able to demonstrate pro-active selling ability
- Highly motivated to achieve personal KPI’s and contribute towards Boutique objectives
- Ability to make decisions independently as well as work effectively within a team
- Reliable, honest and flexible
- Positive and friendly attitude. Consistent ability to operate at your best
What we need from you:
- Previous experience in a retail sales role
- Experience leading a team
- Experience opening & closing a retail store highly desirable
- Good knowledge of the beauty industry – previous experience an advantage
- Able to give examples of previously achieving targets and KPI’s
- PC literate – intermediate or above
- Strong numerical and literacy skills
What we offer you!*
- Generous staff discount to use on all your favourite L’Occitane products!
- Training Product Allocation every month!
- Generous holiday allowance, increasing with length of service
- Extra day holiday if you get married
- Pension scheme
- My L’Occitane Rewards: Discount/Cashback on high street retailers
- GymFlex, Cycle to Work, SmartTech, Childcare Vouchers
- Bonus Structure
- Much, much more!
*Some benefit eligibility is based on length of service