Working as part of a team to meet or exceed the performance and sales targets set by the Company whilst providing customers with an exceptional shopping experience in our Boutiques.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities? No
- Always provide the highest level of service to ensure all customers have an exceptional shopping experience by following the L’Occi way.
- Consistently meet/exceed your personal Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) set by the Boutique Manager to contribute to the success of the Company
- Maintain excellent personal product knowledge to effectively advise and recommend products, campaigns and offers
- Support in-Boutique and external customer events
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures at all times. Ensure retail bulletin and other Boutique communications are read and followed in a timely manner.
- Assist in maintaining the visual merchandising standards throughout the Boutique and participate in window campaign changes as required
- Assist in upholding excellent housekeeping standards throughout the Boutique, back office and staff area
- Support the Boutique Management with security and general Health & Safety monitoring
- Performing any other tasks required by Boutique Management to support the needs of the business
- Effectively use the Point of Sale (POS) system to process all transactions without error
- Uphold the L’Occitane values ensuring PROSPERITY is at the core of everything we do
- Offer & provide demonstrations (including hand massage) to all customers
- Offer & serve refreshments, including wine on weekends and at special events
- Assist in unpacking and checking off of new stock deliveries as well as participating in stock takes when required
Required Knowledge & Competencies
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confident and effective communication and listening skills
- Able to demonstrate pro-active selling ability
- Highly motivated to achieve personal KPI’s and contribute towards Boutique objectives
- Able to work effectively in a team
- Reliable, honest and flexible
- Positive and friendly attitude as well as consistent ability to operate at your best
What we need from you:
- Previous experience in a retail sales role
- Good knowledge of the beauty industry – previous experience an advantage
- Able to give examples of previously achieving targets and KPI’s
- PC literate – intermediate or above
- Strong numerical and literacy skills
What we offer you!*
- Generous staff discount to use on all your favourite L’Occitane products!
- Training Product Allocation every month!
- Generous holiday allowance, increasing with length of service
- Extra day holiday if you get married
- Pension scheme
- My L’Occitane Rewards: Discount/Cashback on high street retailers
- GymFlex, Cycle to Work, SmartTech
- Bonus Structure
- Much, much more!
*Some benefit eligibility is based on length of service