Being involved in various processes, the Demand Planning intern will have the opportunity to get a holistic vision of the Demand Planner Job, from forecast to local warehouse replenishment. S/he will support Wholesale, Retail and Web Demand Planners in their forecast activity as well as helping them to build the campaign planning.
- Support the Retail Planner in the Launch Note process:
- Be involved in the monthly S&OP process:
- Prepare minutes and ensure minutes from local S&OP, Demand Review and General Manager review are completed on time. Prepare answers for next cycle.
- Help in maintaining the Sales Forecast Accuracy above target at all times
- Prepare the monthly checks reports: Provide analysis in past results / future months sales forecasts: analysis by range, segment, etc.
- Coordinate the activities between the different Departments
Required Knowledge & Competencies
- Organisation and attention to detail- Excellent organizational skills, great attention to process
- Analytical mindset – Able to analyse / perform tasks in a structured manner, and bring new analysis method
- Problem Solving skills
- Team work – Interacts well within the department and with other departments
- Motivation and willingness to learn new methodology/processes
What we need from you:
- Degree educated, ideally in business management/ Supply Chain/ Engineering
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to liaise effectively at all levels (execution / senior management).
- Proficient IT skills-Word, Outlook, Excel. Excellent use of Excel for analytical purpose. SAP knowledge is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure in a high-volume, fast-paced environment to reach targets and deadlines
What we offer you!*
- Generous staff discount to use on all your favourite L’Occitane products!
- Training Product Allocation every month!
- Generous holiday allowance, increasing with length of service
- Extra half day off for your birthday every year
- Extra day holiday if you get married
- Weekly fruit basket per team
- Pension scheme
- My L’Occitane Rewards: Discount/Cashback on high street retailers
- GymFlex, Cycle to Work, SmartTech
- Many social events throughout the year, in and out of the office
- Much, much more!