The Enterprise Inside Sales Territory Manager, Middle East is responsible for driving new business sales of Tableau products within a specified geographic territory of Enterprise‐level accounts, whilst continuing to support the growth of existing customers, exceeding sales objectives. This role manages all aspects of the sales process including prospecting, lead management, qualification, product demonstrations, evaluation, close and account care. This is a quota‐carrying sales position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
- Define and execute territory sales plans and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the assigned geographic territory
- Develop and manage sales pipeline – prospect and assess new sales potential while moving a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering
- Provide initial product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship within customer accounts
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff
- Participate in team‐building and company‐growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
Who you Are...
- Experience doing lead qualification (including outbound prospecting) as well as closing business
- Experience with analytics, data, databases, predictive modelling, or business intelligence preferred.
- Software sales experience, including interactions with complex sales to Fortune 500 companies and have six‐figure deal experience within the South Africa territory.
- Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred
- Consistent overachievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory
- Desire to bring new customers into the Tableau franchise and maximize revenue
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Ability to work in a high energy, fast‐paced sales environment
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools
Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English and ideally Arabic