What you’ll be doing …
You will be an extraordinary sales manager and a company leader and will be responsible for a team of quota carrying Account Managers who are based out of our London office. They are responsible for expanding the existing client base across the Enterprise UK&I region. This a not a player/coach role - you will be dedicated to being a hands on leader and motivator, working with each salesperson, providing feedback, coaching and training to ensure quota attainment.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include …
- Mentoring, coaching, developing, hiring and training your team to maximise their potential and improve their performance - help them become the best they can be.
- Their success is your success - you'll be ensuring they continue to achieve and exceed their quarterly and annual quotas through the acquisition and growth of new accounts and Tableau customers across the UK&I region
- Building operational efficiency and process development for the Enterprise sales team - we're not afraid to change things if it means making things better
- Driving effective sales delivery by preparing the team to effectively qualify opportunities, conduct product demonstrations and presentations, and close
- Accelerating the ramp time of new hires by providing on-going sales, industry, software, and process training
- Develop the individuals on the team through call-shadowing with immediate feedback, as well as ongoing 1:1 coaching
- Tight management of team’s pipeline to ensure accurate revenue forecasting
- Actively participating in the sales cycle to bring leadership and strategic support to large deals
- Oversight of leads and pipeline management in CRM system
- Tracking and reporting of sales metrics using Tableau - we're a data company and use our own tools.
Who you are …
- Strong Manager. You are a people person who is a great recruiter, motivator, mentor and coach.
- Amazing Salesperson. You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring new customers into the Tableau franchise and maximize revenue. You are a closer.
- Team Player. Proven collaborator and liaison with all levels and departments within an organization.
- Experienced. Strong sales skills, ideally with focus on expansion of existing accounts. Previous sales team leadership experience in technology or software sales environment strongly preferred.
- Missionary. Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in Tableau’s mission.
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Performer. Consistent quota overachievement in previous roles.
- Energetic and Creative. Energy and enthusiasm are your hallmarks. You think out of the box and wow people with your interesting angles and quality work.
- Organised. Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise well in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Passionate about Great Work. Nothing less than your best will do.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!