What you’ll be doing…
Tableau is one of the fastest growing software companies in the world. We’re on a mission to help people see and understand their data and one of the most important keys to our continued success is to hire the right people into the right jobs!
We are looking for someone to join our team and help us achieve this goal whilst consistently providing an amazing candidate experience. The Recruiting Coordinator plays an important role in our recruitment process by partnering closely with our team and hiring managers, and interacting in a positive and engaging way with our candidates.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
- Assist in the creation of job descriptions / job postings, manage job postings online.
- Scheduling interviews, working directly with candidates and hiring managers.
- Arrange travel for visiting candidates
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System (Workday) to ensure timely and accurate data, workflow status, etc.
- Prepare new hire offer letters and assemble new employee files.
- Conduct reference checks and background investigations; validate candidate application information.
- Participate in special projects as needed, such as Employee Referral parties, tours, interview preparations, job fairs, onsite and offsite events, applicant data tracking, review of competitor websites, etc.
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
- Source qualified candidates for open positions as needed.
Who you are…
- Experienced: Prior administrative support experience is essential. Experience of working in a Recruiting and/or HR department would be beneficial but is not essential as training will be provided.
- Detail-oriented: You have unmatched documentation and organisational/scheduling skills in order to be able to juggle multiple busy calendars. You excel at prioritising when given multiple projects and your attention to detail is second to none!
- Excellent Communicator: You have exceptional communication skills, both oral and written. You are able to effectively communicate with a wide variety of audiences across all levels of an organisation. You also maintain strict confidentiality as required.
- Problem-Solve:. You love tackling the most difficult challenges and know how to get to the best solution.
- Fast-paced: You thrive in a fast-paced environment and know exactly how to prioritise when balancing many different projects and timelines. You are results driven and always operate with a sense of urgency.
- Technical: You are proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Experience working with an applicant tracking system would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Team player: You have a positive attitude and work well as part of a team. You have a passion for creating and sustaining a positive company culture and contributing to Tableau's reputation and success.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!