- Passionate about making a difference in the world by helping people see and understand their data?
- Motivated by building successful partner relationships based around innovative, market-leading technology?
- Excited to join the best pre-sales teams in the business where coming to work is more than just a job?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
As part of our continued growth, we’re hiring a Partner Sales Consultant to join our rapidly expanding and talented team.
Our Partner Sales Consultants are the key technical point of contact for Tableau’s partner ecosystem of Solution Providers, Systems Integrators and Technical Alliances helping them to build practices that solve complex data and analytical challenges.
You will provide technical thought leadership and presales support and own the Technical Development Plan for the named and strategic partners in your region. You will support our partners to build skills and create differentiated propositions that maximize the joint value of Tableau’s industry leading analytics and their vertical capabilities and solutions expertise. You will work with a vibrant team that is building a community of technical champions within our partners across the region and provide technical advocacy for your partners back into Tableau.
The successful candidate will be highly passionate and engaging with tons of enthusiasm and outstanding pre-sales attributes together with broad technical awareness in areas such as Business Intelligence, Analytics, ETL, Database, Data Warehousing and Software Architecture.
Please note that this role will be focusing on the UK market.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
- Work with key partners and Tableau’s Partner Development Managers to build out the Technical Development Plans and agree milestones that are required to support commercial targets.
- Work with your key partners to understand their related technical practices, vertical competencies and business solutions and identify joint solutions and complementary technical value propositions.
- Build technical communities and develop technical champions across related practices in your partner ecosystem.
- Provide advanced level training and workshops and proactive support to partners to ensure successful development of their technology practices
- Act as a co-ordination point for the technical close plan for major partner-led deals and a point of escalation to address technical needs.
- Work with partners and prospects data to deliver world-class product demonstrations.
- Become an expert in the features, benefits and application of Tableau’s products.
- Be the partner advocate and liaison for product management and development
- Recruitment: Tableau hires company builders; employees are expected to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard, helping Tableau continue to build one of the best companies in the world
Who you are…..
- Experienced. Demonstrable experience gained in a pre-sales capacity or the desire, hunger and attributes to be successful in pre-sales together with experience of working with partners.
- Data Savvy. Deep experience of dealing with data and databases.
- Analytically Astute. Able to think critically about data and how it is used to solve problems using analytics, visualisations or statistics.
- Technical Breadth.Experience with architecture, security, networks, APIs and scripting highly preferred.
- Technical Curiosity.You don’t shy away from opportunities to get into technology – and you can learn it quickly.
- Conviction and Commitment. You have an unshakable belief that Tableau’s products will improve the world – one person at a time. Once you get it, you go all the way.
- Service Minded. You deliver partner support like you expect to receive it; with excellence.
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
- You are a Recruiter!Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!