At Converse, the Customer Operations (COPS) team takes pride in servicing the consumer in the integrated marketplace – whether they shop at one of our retail partners, in a Converse store or online.
The COPS team plays a key role in supporting the Converse growth and delivering premium consumer experiences. Amongst other activities, we are responsible to maximize in-season service, revenue and margin while keeping the marketplace healthy. We do so in close partnerships with our sales/digital direct, finance, S&OP and supply chain teams.
In the account operations representative role, you will be responsible for pre- and inseason orderbook execution for Account/s to support sustainable and profitable growth for Converse. The Global accounts are our largest accounts, our key growth generators and require the greatest strategic focus tied to their complexity, maturity, and level of customer contact/management.
In partnership with stakeholders across the integrated account team and with the Account/s, this role is accountable to drive a qualitative and healthy orderbook, achieving shipping targets through effective inventory management and delivering superior customer service for success at Retail.
In this role you’ll have to develop and display a strong understanding of the integrated marketplace and supply chain operations processes. You’ll need to bring a strong retail and supply chain operations background, process improvement mindset and a natural curiosity to explore and solve problems that haven’t been addressed before.
To that end, you will;
- Tracking to business goals: Drive the goal setting process in close alignment with the integrated account team, and pro-actively track progress against goals within the season. Drive daily/weekly/monthly operational performance – work against performance targets, give updates during reviews, and follow-through on actions assigned
- Drive seasonal execution excellence: partner with the integrated account team to drive pro-active management of holds, cancellations, returns, air freight requests, late orders, uncovered orders, launch dates etc in line with sell thru, marketplace reality and policy. Proactively flag product delays and order book gaps and take actions.
- Execute shipping: provide available orders reports to the account, receive and process IDP booking requests, work with distribution center, allocation support, carrier, monitor delivery performance and solve problems including rebooking
- Manage Launch: monitor incubate and brand focus launches against predefined service parameters in support of brand initiatives.
- Deliver superior customer service to the account through quick response time to complaints and ad-hoc requests. Ensure operations & supply chain performance is monitored through specific metrics against the agreed SLA and drive actions to improve accordingly.
- Represent operations within integrated account team to ensure healthy marketplace, effective mechanics of inventory management, and mutual profitable growth.
- Analyze internal processes, order book patterns and shipping performance and identify root causes to suggest and act upon process improvement opportunities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key account and cross functional stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management and/or Supply Chain
- 2 years of relevant experience in Operations/Supply Chain and Project
- 2 years of experience in a multinational consumer products environment, and a good understanding of consumer, retail and servicing the marketplace.
- Experience in managing supplier/customer relationships
- Customer Service mindset with focus on delivering superior customer service
- Demonstrate strong conceptual understanding of supply chain business models
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills including technical reporting skills
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal English communication skills in a multinational environment with the ability to effectively communicate and influence various levels within a matrix structure
- Advanced level proficiency in using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Experience with SAP is a plus