Mrs Gill's Kitchen is a family business that has been manufacturing quality food for over 30 years. We are seeking an Office Administrator who is efficient and has the ability to multi-task. The ideal candidate for this job is a creative problem solver, is well organised, and has strong excel and numeracy skills. Ensuring a balanced completion of workload across different tasks in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. Daily 30 minute lunch break.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Making and receiving telephone calls/emails
- Receiving and booking in visitors
- Word processing (using Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, Publisher)
- Label editing & printing (using Publisher, White Label & WLP2 software)
- Nutritional Data Entry (using Compeat & Diet Plan software)
- Goods-in & Goods-out data entry & analysis including monitoring/management of TSC-50 stock control system & stock levels to facilitate coordinated production planning, traceability & stock rotation
- Coordination, collation & filing of paperwork
- Coordinating courier/transport bookings and analysis of delivery & 'out of stock' performance
- Proactive identification of improvement opportunities
- General administration including any other duties as required from time to time
- Experience and proficiency in using Microsoft Word & Excel
- Advanced Excel knowledge & experience in using Formulas, V-Lookups & Index Match
- Bachelor's Degree
- A focus on detail but not at the expense of speed
- Good numeracy, literacy & communication skills
- Well organised & receptive to working as part of a small team within an environment which can be both predictable and fast paced
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Publisher, WLP2 & White Label.
- Experience with Microsoft Access databases including an understanding of SQL
- Experience using nutritional software such as Compeat and/or Diet Plan
- Experience using TSC-50 stock control software
- Free parking available on site.
- Written notice of 4 weeks required to terminate employment.
- All applicants invited to an interview will be subject to a skills-based test.
- Probationary Period of 3 months
- Job Type: Full-time Salary: £22,500.00 to £25,000.00/year
How to apply:
Please apply via Magnet.me with a cover letter and CV!