At Airsorted, our mission is to make hosting hassle-free for everyone. And as the world’s largest host management company, we’ve already managed over £60,000,000 in host earnings, managing 4,000+ of homes in over 22 cities around the world.
Our customer promise is to make it easy, deliver great value and build trust. This is at the heart of everything that we do.
The Account Executive team plays an absolutely critical role in delivering that promise for our clients (or hosts as we like to call them). The team are looking for people who make it their mission to obsess over client experience and who will always look for opportunities to improve our service.
If this sounds like you, and you would like to build a career within one of the fastest growing companies in this space, then check this out:
- You will need to be very good at spinning plates! Our Client Success Execs are wizards at managing their priorities. You might be on-boarding an amazing two-bed flat in Kensington in the morning and then conducting a detailed pricing analysis in the afternoon - all without breaking a sweat.
- Our hosts are a wonderful mix of personalities. A big part of your role will be building great relationships with them and being adaptable and considerate to the variety of our host’s needs.
- We create beautiful Airbnb listings for our hosts. If you are useless with a camera, don’t worry! Our resident professional photographer will have you taking insta-worthy shots in no time.
- Your hosts (and your team) will rely on you to be proactive and detail-orientated, always looking for opportunities to delight our hosts and guests.
- The work can be tough, and you will need tenacity and commitment to ensure that the customer promise is upheld every single day. Don’t worry, your teammates will be there to help you succeed!
- You don’t need to be a real-estate expert but our hosts will expect you to know your stuff! If you bring a willingness to learn, we will provide the rest!
We take training seriously. After all - we want you to deliver an amazing client experience! That is why we offer a three-week training course split across classroom sessions and significant shadowing to ensure that you feel confident with our state of the art technology and systems.
We believe in offering our hosts a great service 7 days a week and so all of our Execs need to be able to work weekends when required. If you have ever tried to call your bank or book a GP appointment at the weekend - you will understand why we believe this is so important!
The fun stuff:
- Salary - Starting salary of £23,000 - 25,000 DOE
- Enhanced Parental Leave – Family comes first. We offer great parental leave to spend time with your new child, regardless of your gender
- Enviable company culture – we’ve put time into getting our work culture just right. Regular team social events, company-wide recognition of outstanding work, free snacks and drinks every day – we’ve got it all
- Employee discounts – at heaps of restaurants, shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets and more
- Pawternity leave – work from home for a week when you get a new pet, to help them settle in!
- Healthcare Service - You'll get free access to a GP anytime, anywhere via your mobile – including prescription services.
- Tech and Cycle to Work Schemes - We'll get you the latest iPhone or a shiny new bicycle, and you can pay us back in interest-free instalments that work for you.
- Pension - We provide a pension scheme for all permanent employees, in line with government requirements
- MacBook – For business use
- 34 days paid holiday – 33 days plus an extra day off on your birthday (because who wants to work on their birthday)