We’re Airsorted - we make home-sharing hassle-free. Our mission is to build a global platform that makes it easy for everyone to share their home. We take care of each step that hosting involves, from guest communications to cleaning and laundry. We allow our hosts to earn extra from their home but without the time commitment that home sharing requires. We are here to solve the problem that home sharing is not accessible for many homeowners, who don’t have the time or the expertise.
We earn extra income for the hosts who trust us with their homes, freeing them to do more of what they love. For the guests who book any of the properties we manage, we aim to create authentic and unique experiences. We’ve already managed over £35,000,000 in host earnings, managing 1,000s of homes in multiple cities around the world.
From Brisbane to Brighton we’re already operating in 20 cities around the world and are growing fast – it is an exciting time to join Airsorted!
We are looking for….
The ideal candidate will be data driven and excited to help grow and build the optimal digital marketing mix in a fast growing business. You will be confident in using digital marketing tracking and technology to ensure that your campaigns are well run and optimized and should enjoy taking a creative approach to coming up with ways to engage and target our audience online. We’d love you to be proactive in suggesting ideas and tests we can run to drive our growth and marketing efficiency. Experience of working on international marketing campaigns will also benefit – we’ve plans to launch in several new markets this year.
- Take responsibility for digital acquisition campaigns, keeping tabs on our performance, constantly optimizing, monitoring and reducing CpA.
- Manage PPC and Paid Social activity across multiple regions and languages (2nd language is a bonus / used to translation).
- Drive acquisition and conversion via digital channels. Responsible for developing and implementing a strategy to increase enquiries into Airsorted’s services.
- Have a creative approach to testing new ads and audiences, you are always thinking of new opportunities and keeping up to date with new releases from Google / Facebook which can help improve our performance.
Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Ensure our landing pages are designed to maximize conversions.
- Ability to create and update content for the web – basic Photoshop and HTML skills desirable.
- Use web analytics to understand customer journeys and identify opportunities to improve them.
- Use customer data to drive continuous improvement.
- Experience with website optimization tools (e.g. A/B testing – Optimizely / Google Experiments or heat mapping - Crazy Egg / Hotjar).
- You have a mix of creative and analytical skills with strong bias to action/execution.
- Proven track record of growing quality traffic through a mix of organic and paid for strategies and tactics, leveraging disciplines like social media, content marketing & lead generation, SEO, PPC, email marketing etc
- You’re passionate about the customer and always put them at the front of your thinking
- Experience setting up and managing paid media campaigns in self-serve ad platforms (e.g. Facebook Power Editor, Google Adwords).
- Experience with tracking and measurement of digital marketing campaigns (e.g. URL & pixel tracking).
- Reporting and analytics: very comfortable compiling and analyzing data from various sources, with experience of using Google Analytics.
- Analytical skills, perhaps you even know some SQL to help make your analysis faster.
What else do you get?
- Enhanced Parental Leave – Family comes first. We offer great parental leave to spend time with your new child, regardless of your gender
- Enviable company culture – we’ve put time into getting our work culture just right. Regular team social events, company-wide recognition of outstanding work, free snacks and drinks every day – we’ve got it all
- Employee discounts – at heaps of restaurants, shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets and more
- Pawternity leave – work from home for a week when you get a new pet, to help them settle in!
- Healthcare Service - You'll get free access to a GP anytime, anywhere via your mobile – including prescription services.
- Tech and Cycle to Work Schemes - We'll get you the latest iPhone or a shiny new bicycle, and you can pay us back in interest-free instalments that work for you.
- Pension - We provide a pension scheme for all permanent employees, in line with government requirements
- MacBook – For business use
- 34 days paid holiday – 33 days plus an extra day off on your birthday (because who wants to work on their birthday)