At Airsorted, our mission is to make hosting hassle-free for everyone. And as the world’s largest host management company, we’ve already managed over £60,000,000 in host earnings, managing 4,000+ homes in over 22 cities around the world.
Our customer promise is to make it easy, deliver great value and build trust. This is at the heart of everything that we do.
The Supplier Operations team plays an absolutely critical role delivering this through ensuring a 5-star cleaning service for all our guests. We are looking for a problem solver to become an operations expert, driven by data, analytics and automations, as well as relationship building and customer satisfaction.
If this sounds like you, and you would like to build a career within one of the fastest growing companies in this space, then check this out:
- You will need to be very good at spinning plates! Our Supplier Operations Executives (SOEs) are wizards at managing their priorities and being calm under pressure. You may be helping our contractors with the live operations of 100 cleans in the morning, to scheduling for a peak days in the afternoon - all without breaking a sweat.
- We couldn’t solve these problems without the help of our wonderful suppliers! A big part of your role will be building great relationships with them and making sure they deliver to agreed service levels.
- Using booking forecasts you will recruit, hire and train new quality contractors to ensure optimal contractor supply for peak periods.
- Your team will rely on you to be proactive and detail-oriented, always looking for opportunities to improve our service to delight our guests and hosts.
- The work can be tough, and you will need tenacity and commitment to ensure that the customer promise is upheld every single day. Don’t worry, your teammates will be there to help you succeed!
- You must bring a positive attitude and willingness to learn, we will provide the rest!
We take training seriously. After all - we want to you to deliver on the smooth running of our operations! That is why we offer a three-week training course split across classroom sessions and significant shadowing to ensure that you feel confident with our state of the art technology and systems.
Important to note
Our weekends are our busiest operation days- we would therefore expect you to pitch in and work them when needed!
This position is a 3 month temporary position with a view to going permanent.
The fun stuff:
- Salary - Starting salary of £21,000 pro rata
- 34 days paid holiday – 33 days plus an extra day off on your birthday (because who wants to work on their birthday)
- Airbnb allowance – take a well-deserved break at an Airbnb property, on us
- Enhanced Parental Leave – Family comes first. We offer great parental leave to spend time with your new child, regardless of your gender
- Enviable company culture – we’ve put time into getting our work culture just right. Regular team social events, company-wide recognition of outstanding work, free snacks and drinks every day – we’ve got it all
- Employee discounts – at heaps of restaurants, shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets and more
- Pawternity leave – work from home for a week when you get a new pet, to help them settle in!
- Healthcare Service - You'll get free access to a GP anytime, anywhere via your mobile – including prescription services.
- Tech and Cycle to Work Schemes - We'll get you the latest iPhone or a shiny new bicycle, and you can pay us back in interest-free instalments that work for you.
- Pension - We provide a pension scheme for all permanent employees, in line with government requirements
- MacBook – For business use