We’re Airsorted. Our mission is to make hosting hassle-free for everyone.
We’ve grown fast. Since launching in 2015, we’ve signed up 1,000’s of happy hosts, helping them to make over £30,000,000 in earnings.
The business has now expanded worldwide – we’re operating in over 30 cities globally, from Auckland to Tel Aviv, and there’s a lot more to come.
We're looking for a Client Success Executive to maintain, build and scale up our client (or hosts as we call them) relations. You'll be part of a rapidly expanding team.
What will you be doing?
- Client Success Executives deal directly with our clients to ensure their experience is outstanding, from the initial Onboarding right the way through to ongoing Account Management.
- Your time will be divided between time in the office in Central Dublin, ensuring your hosts are happy - and out and about, visiting new hosts' homes and ensuring that they are on boarded to the Airsorted platform in an efficient and timely manner.
So what is your background like?
- Degree equivalent to 2:1 or above (or expected), or relevant experience
- A people person who enjoys developing new working relationships
- Able to seek thorough context before coming to a judgement of a situation
- A doer. Someone who is able to get the job done whatever obstacle presents itself
- Focussed on excellent attention to detail
- Organised and efficient with their time
- Excited about using technology to transform an industry
- Salary - Starting salary of €25000 - €28,000
- Enhanced Parental Leave – Family comes first. We offer great parental leave to spend time with your new child, regardless of your gender
- Enviable company culture – we’ve put time into getting our work culture just right. Regular team social events, company-wide recognition of outstanding work, free snacks and drinks every day – we’ve got it all
- Employee discounts – at heaps of restaurants, shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets and more
- Pawternity leave – work from home for a week when you get a new pet, to help them settle in!
- Healthcare Service - You'll get free access to a GP anytime, anywhere via your mobile – including prescription services.
- Tech and Cycle to Work Schemes - We'll get you the latest iPhone or a shiny new bicycle, and you can pay us back in interest-free instalments that work for you.
- Pension - We provide a pension scheme for all permanent employees, in line with government requirements
- MacBook – For business use
- 34 days paid holiday – 33 days plus an extra day off on your birthday (because who wants to work on their birthday)