Do you have experience with NodeJS development, writing unit tests and running applications on Linux? Do you write and speak English, do you have a can-do attitude and affinity with hardware? Then it’s you who we are looking for to strengthen our team.
This is how your assignment looks like
As a Back-end developer you’ll work together with several other Back-end developers, as well as our Front-end developer, UX designers, testers and other stakeholders on building premium solutions to our customers and our employees. You will be working on a variety of complex projects, ranging from our self-service website, in-club solutions and innovation projects. Next to this we have plenty of opportunities to develop your own skills further based on your interests!
The team, existing of 13 people, builds custom solutions for both the Basic-Fit business and our members, supporting member self-service, custom in-club software solutions, tooling for the different departments within Basic-Fit and many more.
A curious mindset and a can-do attitude. You love to work in a dynamic, positive environment to develop your own skills and interests.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in NodeJS development;
• Experience in working with relational databases;
• Experience in writing units tests and / or TDD;
• Experience running applications on Linux
• A relevant Bachelor/Master degree (HBO/WO);
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English.
It would be even better if you have:
• Worked in an Agile / SCRUM environment;
• Experience with ReactJS or AngularJS.
Basic-Fit is a young, dynamic and fast growing organization with a clear mission and we are the biggest Fitness organization in the Netherlands. We also have clubs in Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Spain. We think sport should be affordable and accessible to make sure everyone who wants to be fit will be able to be fit. Our goal is to professionalize and grow the next years. To make this happen we need enthusiastic and driven people and therefore we invite everyone to apply.
What to expect within Basic-Fit?
• A nice, informal and international environment;
• Plenty of opportunities for your own initiatives and to grow;
• Within walking distance of Hoofddorp train station and free parking at our headquarters;
• And a beautiful gym at our headquarters which you can use anytime.
When you will be invited the first interview is at our headquarters, if we are both positive we will schedule a second interview at our headquarters.
(we do not appreciate acquisition)
Basic-Fit is een jonge, dynamische en sterk groeiende organisatie met een duidelijke missie en inmiddels zijn wij de grootste fitnessketen in Nederland. Buiten Nederland hebben we clubs in België, Luxemburg, Frankrijk en Spanje. Wij vinden dat sporten betaalbaar en laagdrempelig moet zijn zodat iedereen die fit wil worden, fit kan worden. Ons doel is om de komende jaren verder te...