2020 start dates: January, March, May & July
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
The Amazon EU Student Programs Team is looking for ambitious graduates to join our fast-paced world into our Merchant Services Business in London in the role of New Accounts Manager.
Amazon Merchant Services covers all third party merchants’ activity related to selling on Amazon as well as the specific services and products we offer to help develop and grow these sellers. As a New Accounts Manager, you will be responsible for delivering new business growth across Amazon’s third party merchants.
Job Responsibilities Include:
· Prospect, qualify, and call important leads Build an understanding of customer pain points, requirements, and potential value that can be delivered by Merchant Services Deliver and report on a set of business development targets
· Identify target accounts using market data and industry intelligence
· Learn the Merchant Services portfolio and the Amazon culture
· Use feedback to identify opportunities to improve our products, services, processes, systems, and tools
· Work with different parts of the Amazon business to implement improvement projects, including working with category teams, product teams, and technical support teams
· Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
· Fluent written and verbal communication in English
· Excellent communications and presentation skills
· Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
· Results-driven focus with analytical capability
· Ability to innovate and simplify current processes and practice
· Direct sales skills and a proven track record of performance
· Experience working with clients
· High affinity towards data and technology with ability to dive deep and analyse opportunities and processes A second European language is a plus (verbal and written)
· Achieved or aiming to achieve a 2.1 and above degree
Application and Assessment Process
Eligible candidates will be invited to attend an online assessment and successful candidates will be invited to an interview. This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon’s mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover anything they want to buy online. Amazon’s evolution from website to e-commerce and publishing partner to development platform is driven by the pioneering spirit that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon to research and develop new technologies...
I enjoy working at Amazon because of the dynamic environment and interesting people. I have great opportunities to learn by working closely with some of the smartest people in the industry who are extremely passionate about what they do. With my natural language processing background, I am...
I’ve worked for a number of teams over the years at Amazon and am currently working on personalized merchandising. I love the constantly changing landscape and technical challenges at Amazon. When combined with the ability to positively impact millions of customers you'd be hard pressed to find...