Hermès est une maison familiale indépendante qui poursuit sa tradition artisanale française depuis bientôt deux siècles et déploie aujourd’hui sa créativité à travers 14 métiers.
Créateur, fabricant et marchand d’objets de haute qualité, Hermès a acquis la dimension d’un groupe international, tout en restant une entreprise à taille humaine fidèle à ses valeurs fondatrices : exigence et authenticité, élégance et sobriété, fantaisie et audace.
Nos 13.000 collaborateurs, présents dans 50 pays, constituent une mosaïque d’hommes et de femmes issus d’horizons professionnels variés, tous artisans à leur manière et engagés dans le projet à long terme de la Maison.
Hermès Parfums rassemble environ 400 collaborateurs, en France et à l’international, qui contribuent au succès d’un métier en pleine croissance et animé par les créations de notre Parfumeur exclusif, Christine Nagel.
Position reporting to the Area Manager in charge of the region. Locally based position.
1. Excellence of Image in retailer POS and in Hermes Stores in TR in London Heathrow Airport - UK
- Ensure excellence of execution of the permanent Image of Hermes following the strategy defined by the Key Account Manager (KAM)
- Anticipate and implement the Visual Merchandising guidelines following the marketing plan, including: order and set up of Visuals, POSM, planogram and definition of the stock need per each store.
- Prepare and implement the store opening or refits.
- Ensure excellence of execution of the animation in POS, outside or at counter, following the trade plan recommendation done by the trade marketing manager
2. Drive sales performance through business management
- Following the TR Europe business strategy, define with the KAM & implement the action plan to achieve the target of its area maximising all leverages of a 360 action plan.
- Set up & monitor monthly target per airport & stores according to the action plan.
- Define trade animation target, with the KAM to achieve yearly target.
- Assortment management for business performance (right product in the right stores for the right client / targeting destination). Define the minimum quantities needed per ref per store. Guarantee no Out of Stock.
- Plan and manage of the trade tools use (traffic stopping, GWP, Art of gifting, testers…) to maximise the sell-out performance and client service.
- Consolidate and analyse all sales reports, competition information, trends and opportunities, BCs activities,
3. Manage and motivate BC
- Recruit the beauty consultants answering to the profile needed by store and Hermes expectations (values, attitude, team spirit...), directly or through agencies, with validation of the KAM.
- Train, integrate, empower the BC and create a strong team spirit with the other BCs and with the store management.
- Share objectives, evaluate and animate team and individuals to ensure sales performances. Define local incentives.
- Optimise and validate BCs shifts together with agency and shop management.
- Coach and ensure the excellence of service, BC attitude and grooming
- Define profile and recruit of the promotors team for animation. Set and share target. Define incentive.
- Ensure the partnership with agencies & budget follow up.
4. Train and convey the Hermes excitement to all different sales team
- Learn and integrate all the training modules provided by International Training and work in collaboration with the International trainer to be able to deliver local training to all the local sales staff (BC, Hermes staff, promotors & generic staff) and ensure the implementation of the new sales method.
- Identify needs, set up local trainings with store managers and train the different sales population (see before) according to the marketing innovation calendar.
- Organise and implement training events validated by KAM, following guidelines.
- Boost team spirit and share passion of Hermes to all population thank to training tools and games. Use training as a key tool for performance management.
- Feedback to the KAM and International trainer your training activities and report needs or best practice of competition.
5. Build up strong relationship with clients over the zone
- Verify the application of client agreements set by the KAM
- Establish a relationship of trust with client, shop management and local logistic team through frequent and qualitative contacts sharing strategy, marketing plan and local 360 action plan. Ask for feedback and best practice sharing to improve Hermes performance.
- Assist & challenge store managers when placing a local order to avoid out of stock situations or to anticipate a local animation.
- First Experience
- Attention to details, Passion for fragrances and for the Hermès Universe
- People & service oriented - friendly, patient, dedicated, adaptable
- Pro-active - dynamic, enthusiastic, flexible, team player
- Willing to learn - open-minded, positive
- Speaks and writes fluently Business English & local language.
- Team spirit: willing to share and cooperate with other Sales delegates,
- Team leader: drive a team of more than 10 persons
- Sales and Business Oriented
- Computer skills - Excel, PowerPoint