Do you see the IT solution before you know the underlying question? Come join Air-France-KLM and show your IT expertise and skills. You will be designing, developing and innovating the architecture of KLM finance. You have no difficulties with translating wishes to solutions and you will be responsible from the beginning to the very end: from design until implementation.
Technical skill and competence
Building and maintaining relationships
About the job
As IT Project Architect Finance the architecture of KLM Finance is your scope and responsiblity. This architecture is built in such a way which optimally supports the processes and information flows. Once you have developed the architecture, your job is not finished: You will continue to maintain and improve. Furthermore you will act as IT consultant. You gather and prioritize the needs of the business and translate this into requirements which serve as the base of your IT-solution. The global design you will make will serve as input for developers. During the development you will keep a close eye on the process: making sure everything goes according to plan. You maintain close contact with the developers and organize regular test session with the business after which you will review the test reports. Once the solution is finalized you make sure that the implementation goes as smooth as possible. Where will you land?
You will be working in the Organizer Finance which is part of our Development unit within the CIO/IS organization of Air France-KLM. Our purpose: delivering the best IT solutions in time and within budget. You will be doing this together with fellow architects and project managers, but mostly with colleagues from other teams, departments and countries. You will be working in multi-disciplinary and agile teams in which you will be the go to person who establishes the framework and who manages all the different stakeholders.
You are an IT professional who is able to make an impact that matters in every environment by means of your knowledge and analytical skills. Next to this you have strong communication skills: you have to troubles with discussions with MT’s and explaining why your solution is the best. You are the crucial linking pin within our IT organization who enables innovation.
Next to this you have:
• a WO degree, preferably in the area of IT or intellectual ability;
• 3+ years of experience in the IT architecture, preferably within a strong development driven environment;
• experience with leading a team and project management, agile way of working and preferably with finance;
• experience with the creation of high level designs and the synchronization of these designs with the diverse operational teams for implementation;
• TOGAF certified or demonstrable knowledge and experience
• excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English (both written and spoken);
• knowledge of:
o IT processes, methodologies and techniques;
o modern IT technology, like J2EE, AZURE (Portal Services and deployment tooling) or Service Oriented Architecture;
o Certified Information Systems Security (CISSP);
o (legacy) IT infrastructures and technologies;
o work processes within the area of expertise (finance);
o organizational and managerial principles;
o databases (Oracle, SQL) and data lake concepts;
o workplace concepts like VDI and/or SBC;
o interface techniques like flat file, messaging and SOA;
o storage, server and network components both physical and virtual;
o analysis methods and techniques;
o data and information architecture.
What we offer
An inspiring and challenging environment where there is enough opportunity for personal growth and the opportunity to travel regularly to your colleagues in France.
Next to this we offer:
• An attractive salary to match the weight of your luggage (EUR 3.876 - EUR 5.800)
• Profit sharing up to 20%, and bonus scheme up to 12% of your annual salary
• Good arrangement of secondary working conditions, like an excellent pension scheme, reductions on flight tickets, flexibility, travel allowance and free public transportation around Schiphol
• 25 days of paid holiday and 5 ADV (working time reduction scheme) days.
• Extensive study and training opportunities for personal development.
• A job at the cutting edge when it comes to technology
De Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij is in 1919 opgericht en de oudste, nog onder haar oorspronkelijke naam opererende, luchtvaartmaatschappij ter wereld. In 2004 fuseerden Air France en KLM tot AIR FRANCE KLM. In Nederland vormt KLM de kern van de KLM Groep waar ook KLM Cityhopper, transavia.com en Martinair deel van uitmaken. Met ruim 32.000 medewerkers is KLM één van de...
"Waarom ik graag bij KLM als Management Trainee aan de slag wilde? Ik ben iemand die graag de leiding neemt, haal mijn energie uit samen resultaten bereiken en ik ben ambitieus. Een combinatie die goed bij KLM past. Starten bij KLM betekent dat er letterlijk een...
“Inmiddels 2 jaar geleden, op 1 augustus 2014, begon ik mijn allereerste dag bij de divisie Inflight Services van KLM als Management Trainee. Terugkijkend op de afgelopen 2 jaar is de tijd werkelijk voorbij gevolgen; een periode waarin ik KLM als bedrijf beter heb leren kennen, een...