Discover which opportunities best fit who you are and get in touch with companies like Synechron Business Consulting.Learn more
Who doesn’t want to work in an ambitious, international & fast growing consultancy firm?
Just finished your masters and ready for an exciting job?
We are looking for new associate consultants for our location in Amsterdam!
The role will be dependent on experience but at all levels responsibilities will include typical consulting activities:
· Deliver specific projects on client site individually and as part of Synechron Business Consulting and client teams;
· Engage with clients to deliver practical solutions;
· Project management;
· Support Proposition and solution development;
· Support Client proposal development and sales support;
· Client presentations;
· Contributions to points of view, white papers and thought leadership.
“First thing I do when I walk in is grab a cup of coffee and assess the ‘damage’ in my mail-inbox. I discuss and align with the Senior Business Analyst how to respond to the mails we received from Brazil and New York and discuss the action items for rest of the day. A brief look at my schedule shows a call with London at 10:00 a.m. to discuss the requirements and potential usage of the recordkeeping database-tool we build. I’m pretty confident they will be happy with the progress we made and the benefits they can generate from this tool. After the call I have a meeting with the IT-developer to tell him the outcome and next steps we agreed on. From there I have lunch with a couple of Synechron Business Consulting colleagues and as always we walk to the fish stall (nothing is better than a fish for lunch). At 15:30 I receive a message from New York that they want to know more about the additional requirements of a current issue. I schedule a call for 16:30 and I make sure that beforehand I align with compliance and my project manager on the latest status. The call itself is pretty straightforward, but a couple of sub-requirements are unclear and deserve further investigation. On my way to the office I talk to my project manager and discuss the priorities for next week. Time for a cold beer at the office with my colleagues to discuss the week and our plans for the weekend.” – Jort (Associate Consultant)
· completed university education (master degree) with good results;
· entrepreneurial, analytical, results-oriented and good communication skills;
· a passion for the consultancy and organisational change field;
· excellent verbal and written skills in Dutch and English;
· a strong affinity for financial services;
· international ambitions;
· ambition to be the best in his/her field.
· eligible to work in the Netherlands;
· 100% willing to travel to client site;
· a team player: enjoys working with customers and sharing knowledge with co-workers;
· happy to do business together with your colleagues and occasionally celebrate and discuss this while having a drink;
· key words: ambitious, strong analytical skills, pragmatic, result-driven, entrepreneurship, self-starter, persistence and enthusiasm.
· a brand new office in the middle of all the big banking companies in Amsterdam;
· possibility of assignments abroad, Singapore, London, Charlotte, New York, feel free to think global!
· good salary;
· great monthly and yearly bonus;
· comprehensive training budget, focusing on both skills and content knowledge and personal development;
· company car or mobility budget (if you like to cycle), laptop & mobile phone;
· excellent working atmosphere: Friday drinks, sport activities, Christmas party & yearly legendary trip abroad with a young, dynamic team;
· 30 days for holiday;
· a flat and approachable organisation;
· a DUO-budget: an amount a year to have lunch, dinner or coffee with a colleague in a personal way.
Synechron Business Consulting places a priority on personal growth and development. This manifests itself in good, (partly) mandatory training and educational opportunities. All our employees are also supervised by a designated team leader in their personal growth and development. To monitor this, performance reviews are scheduled with all employees at least four times a year. In 2015, 2016 & 2017, we have been awarded ‘Best Workplace’ in the Netherlands by ‘Great Place to Work’.
For further information, please contact our recruitment department via recruitment-AMS@synechron.com, or apply directly by filling in the form below, with an elaborate motivation and your attached resume. Only complete applications will be taken into consideration.
Please note that we will only take applications into consideration of candidates who are eligible to work in the Netherlands. Besides that all the job interviews will take place face-to-face at our location in Amsterdam.