Senior Salesforce Administrator
Are you passionate about Fitness & do you have skills in Software? Join the world leader in fitness!
What you will do:
As part of the Technology Delivery team, the Sr. Salesforce Administrator is responsible for the overall configuration and operation of Salesforce tools for all user global groups, with primary focus on EMEA. The Sr. Salesforce Administrator will perform technical design, testing, implementation, documentation, and updating tasks for the Salesforce system and other integrated applications.
The role will encompass the major components of the full project life cycle – requirements review, analysis, design review, set-up, testing and support. He or she will serve to ensure that the delivered solution meets the needs of end users and executes a strategic objective that enhances internal and/or external customer experience. This position requires a combination of functional business knowledge and certified technical proficiency in Salesforce applications. Person works closely with business application users. Strong problem-solving skills are required to diagnose and troubleshoot Salesforce application issues. The administrator would provide functional direction and leadership for Salesforce application solutions working with all Technology Delivery Business Systems Analysts.
- Daily administration and support of Salesforce Sales and Community Cloud platforms.
- Answer functional and technical questions regarding Sales Cloud, Community Cloud, Chatter and Pardot
- Enhance and support Salesforce1 mobile app.
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflows, custom flows, custom processes, and approval processes.
- Design, document, build, test, and deploy enhancements to Salesforce custom objects, page layouts, workflows, alerts, reports, and dashboards.
- Data management and administration - Communities Portal, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Cases, Custom Objects.
- Maintain such settings as user roles and profiles, permission sets, security, and access.
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system and identify cross-functional impacts regarding configuration, process, workflows, and reporting.
- Establish and implement best practices regarding system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, and data integrity.
- Document application use and flow and maintain training materials.
- Perform routine review of configuration, data, and usage to ensure long-term viability, integrity, and adoption.
- Research changes in upcoming versions of Salesforce and other integrated applications and provide recommendations for enhancing efficiency and productivity.
Who you are/What you can do:
- You have analytical abilities, creativity, and good judgment in analyzing and implementing application solutions.
- The ability to communicate and review problem situations and solutions with the business community.
- You effectively communicate business and technical knowledge.
- You effectively use teamwork skills to interact and collaborate on alternative approaches to software development issues.
- You work well with and maintain a positive attitude when working with end users and fellow IT team members.
- 4+ years of overall experience configuring and managing Salesforce
- Experience as a user of Salesforce a plus
- An understanding of relational databases and data integration tools.
- Experience with Salesforce Data Loader and large data set handling a plus
- Proficient in English written and oral
- Proficient in Dutch is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science or equivalent
- Salesforce Administration certification required