We're looking for an Administrator for our Store Development team. The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support for Halfords Store Development team, equipment needs to all stores and financial reporting.
Provide stores with all reactive equipment requirements
- Responding to requests from Stores, Area Managers or Ad Hoc requests from Support Centre colleagues for equipment repairs and replacements.
- Placing orders and providing purchase order numbers for required items from suppliers following the correct authorisation process.
- Managing and maintaining stock levels at Daventry DC. Ensuring store pick lists are sent over for store orders.
- Maintaining store list, amending when necessary.
Supporting stores with Minor Works.
Administrative support for Halfords Store Development
Stationary, travel and diary management when required.
- Managing and maintaining various master documents used by the Store Development team.
- Creating and formatting documents for the Head of Store Development.
- Set up new GNFR suppliers or contractors for Store Development and ensuring all documentation is obtained.
- Ensuring Health and Safety documentation is up to date and recorded.
- Maintaining budgets and documenting spends.
- Liaising with external Quantity Surveyors for project work, budgets and invoices and supporting with purchase orders.
- Managing trackers for spend and cost codes and capex.
Administrative support for Halfords Procurement
- Processing GNFR New Supplier Forms and ensuring all compliance checks are made. Liaising with new suppliers to ensure all relevant documentation is with us before handing over.
Administrative support for Halfords External Maintenance Company
- Administering quotes through correct authorisation process.
- Providing continuous updates of jobs for Support Centre users or stores and escalating these jobs when appropriate.
- Uploading and storing quotes digitally.
Managing store requests and queries regarding store maintenance.
Complete month and year end reserves for all revenue and capital budgets that come under Store Development’s remit.
- Process all Store development, Health and Safety and Maintenance revenue and capital invoices against the correct trackers in required format for the FSSC.
- Respond to supplier enquires regarding upcoming invoice payment dates using SAP
- Creating purchase orders in SAP
- Liaising with external Quantity Surveyors regarding purchase orders and the maintaining of them.
- Liaising with finance team regarding invoices, purchase orders and possible overspends.
- Documenting capex numbers raised – keeping record of these as well as the spend raised.
- Managing the budget and spend for loss prevention team. Liaising with stores regarding equipment needed. Gaining the correct authorisation and ordering the equipment for stores upon this.
- Excellent customer service skills to ensure stores receive all equipment they require.
- The ability to manage own time and diary, prioritising workload.
- Good communication skills to build relationships across multiple functions.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to produce accurate work under tight deadlines.
- Good knowledge of all major Microsoft programmes in order to produce organised, accessible records.
- An understanding of SAP and how to raise purchase orders using this system
- Finance Admin background would be beneficial.