Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Root Cause Analyst
Honeywell Home and Building Technologies helps homeowners stay connected and in control of home comfort, security, fire systems, and air and water purification. We help building owners and occupants ensure their facilities are safe, comfortable, and sustainable. Our products and technologies are installed in more than 150 million homes and 10 million buildings worldwide.
- To be driver in understanding business failures
- To investigate issues & feedback on findings, with suggestions on approaches to contain current issue & longer term plan to resolve issue
- To be main contact when an issue is identified
- Connect in with the management team to understand escalated issues.
- Conduct investigation into current escalated issues, with a view to understanding why the issue has arisen & what is the effect on the business (by metric where possible).
- Work with issue stakeholders to build short term containment approach and assist in deployment actions & measure for effectiveness.
- Monitor progress on future state deployment.
- Present back findings at relevant management meetings throughout the C&PS/Business organization.
- Knowledge share where applicable & appropriate.
- Represent the customer within the business
- Achievement of Key Performance Indicators to deliver key objectives
- Excellent customer (internal & external) satisfaction feedback.
- Excellent Business communication internally & externally (seen as ‘go to’ for issues).
- Assist in demonstration of process improvements
Skills & Experience
- You will be customer centric with a go-do attitude.
- You'll have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You'll be an effective problem solver.
- Effective organisational skills with an ability to prioritise.
- Good understanding of business processes & proceedures & change management.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Understanding of our systems (SAP) and processes and business systems.
- Microsoft Office knowledge, strong with Excel.
- High level of interpersonal skills / communication skills, Good people skills for building relationships with colleagues at all levels.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Clear communication ability, both written & verbal
- Strong organisational, leadership and interpersonal management skills.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.