Simon-Kucher & Partners is a global strategy consulting firm known internationally for our market-leading work in pricing and commercial strategy. We believe in TopLine Power®, helping our clients grow their revenues and profits faster, better, and more sustainably than anyone else. We have done so for over 30 years and have worked with some of the most well-known companies in the world. With more than 1,300 professionals in 38 offices around the world, we take pride in delivering measureable results, staying true to our values, and continuing to innovate and lead the marketplace.
Simon-Kucher & Partners global is growing rapidly and so is the Dutch office. With our growth around 20% every year we are now a team of 50 professionals. To facilitate and continue this growth we need to attract talent. We are expanding our team of two Recruitment/HR professionals with a new colleague who can contribute, engage, and participate in the search, acquisition and development of our talent.
· You support and take ownership over the full campus recruitment cycle.
· First point of contact for candidates, universities, student associations, and other campus recruitment related parties.
· Plan, organize and manage all internal and external graduate events.
· Manage interview process (e.g. planning, communication, candidate experience).
· Ambassador and representative of our Employer Brand.
· Think along and coming up with innovative recruitment strategy.
· Assist candidates before and during their onsite interviews.
· Coordinate and execute onboarding and exit process.
· Coordinate local performance management, learning and development.
· Update and maintain data quality in our Recruitment and HR systems.
· HR related administrative tasks.
As a Recruitment & HR Coordinator you will work closely with and report directly to the Recruitment Manger and Senior HR Coordinator.
What we are looking for
· Master degree in Business Administration, HR, Psychology, Communication, or a similar field.
· Preferably 1+ year(s) of experience in HR / Recruitment.
· Excellent organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills.
· Passionate about working with people and in teams.
· High quality standards, meticulous attention to detail.
· Hands-on mentality and a high level of self-motivation.
· Innovative, creative, with an entrepreneurial spirit.
· Enthusiastic, positive, high in energy.
· Great verbal and written communications skills in both Dutch and English
What we offer
We are offering you the opportunity to join our market-leading and fast-growing firm, in a role that will be crucial to our future growth and longevity. Simon-Kucher employees embody the entrepreneurial drive, natural curiosity, and challenge-seeking mentality that has allowed our firm to outperform over the past 30 years. Your role will be equally demanding, requiring team leadership, task ownership, communicating across all stakeholder levels, and a technical acumen developed through experience. Should you choose to join us, you would be joining an international team that is confident in our self-identity, and secure in our future because we know that every one of us contributes to our firm’s success. If this sounds like you, we welcome the opportunity to meet you.
How to apply?
Enthusiastic about this opportunity? Let's connect! Send your application to Isabel Vermeulen via the ‘Apply now’ button below. Your application should include a cover letter, your resume, grade transcripts and/or letters of reference (e.g. previous work experience). If you have any questions you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maak kennis met Strategy Consulting via Simon-Kucher & Partners, het internationale strategie adviesbureau op gebied van marketing & sales en wereldwijd marktleider als het gaat om pricing. In al onze opdrachten staat aantoonbare winstgroei voor onze opdrachtgevers centraal. We focussen op het verbeteren van omzet zonder in de kosten te snijden, de “sunny side of consulting” dus. De wijze waarop...
Robin is a Manager at Simon-Kucher & Partners with 6 years experience in strategy consulting. He is particularly passionate about innovation and new product strategy. What Robin says about working at Simon-Kucher & Partners: „Simon-Kucher & Partners provides a steep learning curve for starting and experienced consultants...
Juriaan Deumer is a Senior Director at Simon-Kucher & Partners Strategy & Marketing Consultants in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. He has extensive experience in commercial strategy, sales excellence, pricing and change management. Juriaan has worked as a consultant in several European and Asian countries. He has strong analytical...