Are you interested in working in a fast-growing start-up where you can implement your ideas instantly?
Are you a result-oriented person who gets their tasks done on time?
Are you a young graduate or a student in their last year of studies?
Are you interested in marketing, designing, and advertising?
Still reading? That means this job is for you!!
One thing you need to know about Nexio Projects, we listen to everyone. Whether you are an intern, a manager, or a CEO, we always listen, and we always IMPLEMENT. We have a horizontal structure, which is one of our main strengths. We are willing to leverage this strength to make you eager in joining our team! At Nexio, we get things done from day one. We are efficient, hardworking, and love to banter.
Long story short, here is what we do: we consult companies through their journey of completing their sustainability goals and achieving global sustainability certificates and ratings.
What you will do:
· Be in lead of the Nexio Projects sales for France;
· Be located in at our headquarters in Rotterdam and/or Paris;
· Do market research for relevant industries;
· Approach and visit potential clients proactively;
· Advise clients about their sustainability strategy.;
· Visits sustainability events, such as fairs;
· Learn a lot about sustainability in practice;
· Be part of the Sales team of Nexio.
· WO or HBO in International Business, Marketing and Communication, Sustainability, Small Business and retail Management or any other related field to sales;
· Not afraid to call potential clients;
· Able to work independently;
· Want to take initiative;
· Result oriented and strong presentation skills;
· Entrepreneurial mindset;
· Proficiency in French and English – Dutch is a key advantage;
· A dynamic, international, creative, and professional working environment where you can make a difference;
· A fair salary;
· An environment where you get the opportunity to implement your ideas;
· A learning environment where you can step up and apply your knowledge;
· Fresh fruits every week;
· Have a weekly Friday social drink;
· You get to enjoy our dartboard competitions and games;
· Every quarter we have a Nexio Event with the whole team.
We embrace the importance of diversity, equity and inclusion within the recruitment process.
Please consider the environment before printing this application
We are on the quest to build a more sustainable world through socially responsible supply chains, CSR training & technology solutions.
Through the introduction of our sustainable and environmentally-conscious CSR consulting and technology, we want to become part of the solution, not the pollution.
Nexio Projects | Your link to sustainability
Nexio Projects - the accredited Gold partner of EcoVadis in the Benelux...