Almost 40% of the interns get a job at G-Star. You can be part of this great intern community. At G-Star, you will get the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment that is leading in denim innovation and sustainability.
Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim and HR as high as ours? In this internship, you will experience what it means to support our human resources all over the world from our international headquarters. In addition, you will learn how to set up inspiring vacancy texts, how to do independent recruitment interviews.
Just imagine –
As our new Intern HR and Recruitment, you’ll help with searching for the right candidates, interviewing and sending out offers next to improving our recruitment process. Support our HR support team in contracting, sickness leave and pay roll. Advising the HR business partners and HR managers in strategic level decisions.
What you bring to the table:
• You have strong affinity and ambition for talent acquisition and employer branding. Within your study, you have started to develop a picture of how to best attract and match the right candidates for an organization.
• You are a pro-active, energetic and driven intern who wants to learn by doing.
• Preferably, you are interested in Retail, Fashion or the Lifestyle Industry.
• During the time of your internship you are enrolled at a Dutch university or college
• If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college
• You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance
• You are able and willing to sponsor your own daily travel costs
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• Add a Bachelor/Master in a Human Resource related education and you’ve got our full attention.
Finally, do you have a strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive compensation for your internship, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities, we don’t know where to begin… how about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to inspire; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation … and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch so you can keep up the greatness!
Found your dream internship?
• Send your resume and motivational letter to email@example.com.
• We will thoroughly review your application.
• We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview. Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we will congratulate you on your brand new internship and discuss the next steps. We look forward to see you on the onboarding day!