Almost 40% of the interns get a job at G-Star. You can be part of this great intern community. At G-Star, you will get the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment that is leading in denim innovation and sustainability.
Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? In this internship, you will learn more about the process of media buying and how different media channels work in a retail company.
Just imagine –
As our new Intern Media, you’ll help with collecting, checking and archive all the proof of performance of our media-buying. You’ll coordinate artwork delivery for online, outdoor and print campaigns (briefing studio, managing artwork deadlines), assist in making various type of campaign reports and analysis and coordinate PO-generation for all booked media and ensure smooth invoice procedures. Additionally, you’ll support the media team on various other tasks related to media and will support in managing dynamic bannering (performance media).
What you bring to the table:
• You have a high interest in media
• Your planning is always up-to-date
• Microsoft Office? You excel at it
• You are a team player
• If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college and you are enrolled at a Dutch university or college
• You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance
• You are able and willing to sponsor your own daily travel costs
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• You are doing a Bachelor/Master in Communication, Marketing or similar
Finally, do you have a passion for numbers and a keen eye for detail? Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive compensation for your internship, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities, we don’t know where to begin… how about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to inspire; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation … and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch so you can keep up the greatness!
Found your dream internship?
• We will thoroughly review your application.
• We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview. Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we will congratulate you on your brand new internship and discuss the next steps. We look forward to see you on the onboarding day!