Working closely together with the atelier where the collections are being developed and restored. This involves many different kinds of handwork, patternmaking, machine sewing, sourcing, graphic design and more and for some, a chance to join and help behind the scenes at Paris Fashion Week.
- A degree or studying for a degree in fashion, or another relevant related direction
- Command of the industry jargon in English
- Excellent handwork skills
- Patient, innovative, curious and hands on mindset
- Educated and experienced in patternmaking and machine sewing
- Time management skills as well as being able to work under time pressure
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Illustrator is an advantage