We are looking for a student to support the Operations Improvements team. Your main task will be to support the technical manual writer, who is responsible for all maintenance manuals within Ampelmann Operations. Next to that you will be asked to support during the roll-out of improvements. Would you like to learn how to provide good maintenance manuals for complex technical systems? Then this could be the student job for you!
The perks of this Student Job:
· Gain experience and knowledge on how to provide good maintenance manuals
· Be of added value in a young pioneering environment
· Be part of team with loyal and energetic colleagues
What do daily activities look like?
· Updating existing maintenance procedures with the feedback from the engineers
· Creating technical illustrations
· Technical background like mechanical engineering, industrial design engineering or other relevant study
· Knowledge of SolidWorks, and preferably SolidWorks Composer
· Availability for a period of 6 months, minimum availability of 1 to 2 days per week
· Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English and a Service-minded and problem-solving attitude
· EUR 10,60 gross per hour
· Remuneration of commuting costs
· Brand new office space with an open work environment
· Good lunch, amazing coffee and fun break facilities (e.g. ping pong, darts)