Founded in Amsterdam in 2008, DENHAM was established by Englishman and internationally respected jeanmaker Jason Denham. DENHAM is a fast growing international brand represented in 22 countries with offices in Amsterdam, Dusseldorf and Tokyo. Collections include a full range of styles for men and women across both tops and bottom categories with the core of the brand firmly rooted in the premium denim segment. Denham is looking for an intern with energetic and positive motivational qualities.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Work closely together with the MSW design team.
• Work across multiple product categories.
• Assisting the team.
• Assisting in measuring samples• Assisting in following up deadlines
• Assisting during fit meetings• Supporting the process of new season (sample) collection
Desired skills and experience
• You know how to work with Photoshop & Illustrator
• Ideally a MSW fashion/college degree as background.
• You are a team player with excellent communicative skills• You are proactive and organized
• You can work independently.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and multi-task the same time
• You are great with the Dutch and English language
What’s in it for you?
Here at DENHAM, we aim to create the best possible workplace for our team. We offer our employees lots of perks, like yummy lunches (prepared by our in-house chefs) and discounts on DENHAM collections. Our team is young, creative and energetic, and we embrace a family vibe. Plus, we love to plan a party from time to time with our beautiful new headquarters at the NDSM Marina.
DENHAM the Jeanmaker was founded in Amsterdam in 2008 by Jason Denham, an English jeanmaker who’s obsessed with creating premium quality denim. The brand has since expanded to offer a full range of collections for men and women including outerwear, tops, bottoms and accessories. Additional categories include children’s jeans and tops, footwear and eyewear.