De Brauw is looking for a Technical Application Manager!
About the role
You will play a key role in executing our next generation IT architecture. This means implementing and supporting SAAS and PAAS-based platforms for standard business requirements and supporting big data and artificial intelligence-oriented platforms for our legal tech solutions. You will work closely with business information managers, suppliers and will coach and train the service desk in how to support new tools. For all standard applications, you will determine the best way forward and maintain a future-proof application management plan. As Technical Application Manager, you are part of a sub-team consisting of six Application Managers and will work closely with the IT operations team. Together, both teams will safeguard the continuity and consistency of systems and data.
Main tasks and responsibilities
· Set out application management life cycles;
· Analyse complex functional and technical application issues;
· Maintain and optimise applications;
· Manage relationships with relevant suppliers, business information managers and IT operations;
· Manage relationships with stakeholders within our firm and develop proposals to improve the applications and processes;
· Participate in agile scrum projects (DevOps where possible) to move newly developed platforms into the maintenance and support phase.
Who are you?
Our perfect candidate for this position:
· has a proven track record in IT;
· has at least three years’ experience in application and data management;
· has at least 3 years’ experience working in cross-functional teams;
· has excellent communication skills;
· builds relationships with colleagues at all levels;
· has an innovative and analytical mind-set;
· has a structured approach;
· Possesses an excellent command of the English language.
Who are we?
The position of Technical Application Manager is part of the IT Department, which in turns forms part of Business Solutions. The IT team consists of about 40 FTE.
Our IT team provides services to almost 700 staff and 1000 offices spaces. You will report to the Manager Applications & Development.
De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek is an international law firm that is deeply rooted in the Netherlands. De Brauw advises more than 70% of the largest multinationals with headquarters in the Netherlands. De Brauw specialises in high-quality legal advice in complex transactions, proceedings and regulatory issues for companies and financial institutions. Over the years, De Brauw has built up a large and close-knit international network of renowned law firms. About 650 individuals are on staff at De Brauw in Amsterdam, Brussels, Frankfurt, London, Shanghai and Singapore.
Our clients, people and drive for quality are the energisers of our firm. They are the basis from which we deliver a powerful corporate practice, a centre of excellence in litigation and arbitration, and an unparalleled team of compliance experts.