Are you analytical, proactive and looking for an exciting career with great responsibilities within Display and Social marketing? Then this job offer at Takeaway.com could be just the right thing for you! In order to continue growing rapidly, we are looking for an energetic and data-driven Display Social Marketer to join our legendary online marketing team. So, do you love to work with data and different kinds of platforms to buy in your display and social ads? Don’t stop reading!
What you'll be doing:
As a Display / Social Marketing specialist, you will be responsible for setting up campaigns in our core markets across Europe. In this position your responsibilities will consist of:
- Developing and implementing display / social strategy to support company goals;
- Setup Awareness, Video & Retention campaigns;
- Monitoring, analyzing and optimizing the performance of campaigns;
- Making use of different audiences and signals to deliver the right creative at the right time;
- Reporting to internal stakeholders and making recommendations to improve performance;
- Cooperating with departments to support internal projects;
- Initiating and maintaining relationships with external partners.
- Affinity with online marketing;
- 1+ years experience in display and/or social advertising on client or agency side;
- Experience in working with GMP (Doubleclick stack) or others DSP's, Facebook business manager, FMP's, and Google Analytics;
- These characteristics apply to you: analytical, proactive, accurate & communicative skills. To summarize; You Lead, Care & Deliver;
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree or equivalent experience;
- An advanced level of English, both written and spoken.
What we offer:
- Working in a fast-growing company in the city centre of Amsterdam;
- A young, dynamic, international team and an informal atmosphere;
- A competitive salary, 8% holiday allowance and paid travel cost;
- 25 holidays a year on a full-time basis;
- Internal as well as external training and conferences;
- FIFA 2019, table football, table tennis, Friday drinks, daily fresh fruit and great company events.