32-40 hrs. per week.
Simon-Kucher & Partners is a global strategy consulting firm known internationally for our market-leading work in pricing and commercial strategy. We believe in TopLine Power®, helping our clients grow their revenues and profits faster, better, and more sustainably than anyone else. We have done so for over 30 years and have worked with some of the most well-known companies in the world. With more than 1,300 professionals in 38 offices around the world, we take pride in delivering measureable results, staying true to our values, and continuing to innovate and lead the marketplace.
Simon-Kucher & Partners global is growing rapidly and so is the Dutch office. With our growth around 20% every year we are now a team of 50 professionals. To facilitate and continue this growth we are looking for a PR & Marketing specialist who can increase awareness of the Simon-Kucher & Partners brand.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial communications expert with experience in this work field, able to independently take both a strategic and an actionable approach towards our PR and Marketing function.
· Create and operate a systematic PR & Marketing strategy.
· Identify and create content for external publications and editing for various formats (press releases, specialized articles, blog posts, social media snippets, etc.) and channels.
· Attract attention of tier 1 media and relevant press with PR content and marketing activities.
· Handle requests from media outlets and manage press in cooperation with PR agency.
· Act as a local point of contact for al PR & Marketing related matters.
· Building and maintaining a strong relation with our global Marketing team.
· Support office-wide social media activities (esp. LinkedIn).
· Take a strategic role in the set-up and content of external (client) events.
· Execute, monitor, and evaluate CRM campaigns based on output and data.
· Develop and professionalize CRM strategy to ensure seamless execution of outbound marketing activities.
· Professionalize CRM processes.
· Be the linking pin between the central CRM organization and local users.
· Train, coach and support CRM users.
What we are looking for
· Degree in communications or similar field.
· 3+ years of relevant experience in PR and (B2B) marketing, preferably agency background.
· Great content creation, writing and verbal communications skills in both Dutch and English.
· Network with relevant stakeholders in Dutch media outlets and proven track record of publications in relevant Dutch media.
· Hands-on mentality, entrepreneurial and pragmatic, self-driven.
· Highest quality standards, meticulous attention to detail.
· Innovative and creative with excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
· Quick learner with a passion for continuous improvement and to grow in a fast-paced environment.
· Team player and ready to work with internal stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
· High social media affinity and experience working with social media management platforms.
What we offer
We are offering you the opportunity to join our market-leading and fast-growing firm, in a role that will be crucial to our future growth and longevity. Simon-Kucher employees embody the entrepreneurial drive, natural curiosity, and challenge-seeking mentality that has allowed our firm to outperform over the past 30 years. Your role will be equally demanding, requiring team leadership, task ownership, communicating across all stakeholder levels. If this sounds like you, we welcome the opportunity to meet you.
How to apply?
Enthusiastic about this opportunity? Let's connect! Send your application to Isabel Vermeulen via the ‘Apply now’ button. Your application should include a cover letter, your resume, grade transcripts and/or letters of reference (e.g. previous work experience). If you have any questions you can contact email@example.com.
Maak kennis met Strategy Consulting via Simon-Kucher & Partners, het internationale strategie adviesbureau op gebied van marketing & sales en wereldwijd marktleider als het gaat om pricing. In al onze opdrachten staat aantoonbare winstgroei voor onze opdrachtgevers centraal. We focussen op het verbeteren van omzet zonder in de kosten te snijden, de “sunny side of consulting” dus. De wijze waarop...
Robin is a Manager at Simon-Kucher & Partners with 6 years experience in strategy consulting. He is particularly passionate about innovation and new product strategy. What Robin says about working at Simon-Kucher & Partners: „Simon-Kucher & Partners provides a steep learning curve for starting and experienced consultants...
Juriaan Deumer is a Senior Director at Simon-Kucher & Partners Strategy & Marketing Consultants in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. He has extensive experience in commercial strategy, sales excellence, pricing and change management. Juriaan has worked as a consultant in several European and Asian countries. He has strong analytical...