Simon-Kucher & Partners is a global strategy consulting firm known internationally for our market-leading work in pricing and commercial strategy. We believe in TopLine Power®, helping our clients grow their revenues and profits faster, better, and more sustainable than anyone else. We have done so for over 30 years and have worked with some of the most well-known companies in the world. With more than 1,300 professionals in 38 offices around the world, we take pride in delivering measurable results, staying true to our values, and continuing to innovate and lead the marketplace.
Simon-Kucher & Partners global is growing rapidly and so is the Dutch office. With our growth around 20% every year we are now a team of 50 professionals. To facilitate and continue this growth we are looking for an IT student to support our IT team.
· Go-to person for all IT related topics in the Amsterdam office.
· Responsible for the functioning of all hardware infrastructure, software, and telephones at the office.
· Installing and preparing laptops and telephones for (new) employees.
· Liaison between local IT users and central IT department in Bonn.
· Involvement in (Global) IT projects and events.
What we are looking for
· HBO / WO background, preferably in IT / Technology.
· Good knowledge of relevant hardware and software programs (MS Office, Windows Clients, iOS).
· Great communication skills, team player and service orientated.
· Independent, self-starting and pro-active.
· Fluent in Dutch and English.
What we offer
We are offering you the opportunity to join our market-leading and fast-growing firm, in a role that will be crucial to our future growth and longevity. Simon-Kucher employees embody the entrepreneurial drive, natural curiosity, and challenge-seeking mentality that has allowed our firm to outperform over the past 30 years. Your role will be equally demanding, requiring team leadership, task ownership, communicating across all stakeholder levels, and a technical acumen developed through experience. Should you choose to join us, you would be joining an international team that is confident in our self-identity, and secure in our future because we know that every one of us contributes to our firm’s success. If this sounds like you, we welcome the opportunity to meet you. We offer flexible working hours and the possibility to schedule these around your studies.
How to apply?
Enthusiastic about this opportunity? Let's connect! Send your application to Isabel Vermeulen via Magnet.me. Your application should include a cover letter, your resume, grade transcripts and/or letters of reference (e.g. previous work experience). If you have any questions you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.