United Wardrobe gathers a community of 3 million users who installed our app across the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and more recently France. We are currently looking for a Online marketing Intern to spread our ambition; creating a world where secondhand fashion becomes the norm. Would you like to help United Wardrobe grow and become the biggest Fashion marketplace in Europe?
- You are currently following a Marketing, Communication degree
- You are available full time, meaning 40 hours a week, for a period of at least 4 months, starting in August or September 2019
- You have great communication skills in Dutch and English
- You are focused to learn, develop and give it your all; knowing you can learn a lot during your time at UW.
What we have to offer
- Earn skills in content Marketing
- Competitive payment.
- Free daily lunch together and United Bardrobe for weekly Friday afternoon drinks - and Karaoke!
- Combining your ambition with your wish to making the world a little bit better!