Generate new business and manage existing clients, such as Heineken, ITER, Neste, for our innovative project cost management software, Cleopatra Enterprise, in an international business environment.
You will conduct the prospecting of new clients to develop new accounts and collaborations. You will support potential clients along the sales process to strengthen the relationships with them while also managing relationships with the existing clients.
We will offer you training to ensure you have all the skills and product knowledge required to be successful in this position. You will be part of the Sales Team and work in a network of various teams such as consultants, software engineers, and finance specialists to reach client goals and support our growth objective.
This is an opportunity for anyone with the following qualifications:
• MBA degree
• Fluency in German is a must
• +1 years of experience in sales of complex products or services
• Experience with elaborate sales processes & official tenders
• Proven track of targeting new accounts as well as account management
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Experience with enterprise software / IT is a plus
• Experience serving companies in the process industry or infrastructure is a plus
Over 20 years, our dedicated and certified cost engineers have enabled more than 500 companies in 75 countries to improve their project performance.
We help organizations by combining deep industry expertise with our state of the art tools and solutions:
- Cost Engineering Services – Cost Estimating & Validation, Scheduling, Cost Control, Benchmarking, Risk Management
- Total Cost Management Software – Cleopatra Enterprise
- Cost Data Development – CESK Data
- Cost Engineering Academy – AACE
Originally I’m from a little village just north of Alkmaar. Last October, I graduated from the Delft University of Technology, the Wroclaw University of Science and Technology and the University of Miskolc in Mining & Environmental Engineering. During the two years of my master’s it took me...
After I studied ‘Economy and Management in Constructions’ in Moldavia, I worked as a Cost Engineer in a Civil company. Two years ago, I moved to the Netherlands and recently joined Cost Engineering as a trainee.
As a starter, I believe Cost Engineering is a perfect place to...