ADSI have been providing a first class service to business mobile phone users and a pro-active telecom account management since 2002. We have a number of Career opportunities.
As a significant business partner for O2 we are dedicated to helping customers find the right solutions for their business communication needs. We have a host of USP’s that lead customers to contract with us rather than our competitors.
The ADSI Group has its head office in Basildon, Essex and we have a clear strategic plan to grow our business. As part of our expansion plans we have a number of exciting career opportunities for ambitious and high performing individuals to join our successful team.
Basic of £28,000 – plus accelerator, uncapped commission and bonus opportunities
Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
Relationship Manager B2B Sales
- You’re looking to work for a flourishing, forward thinking business that rewards and recognises success. One that can confidently say its products and services are industry leading, as are the people that make it tick.
- Earning potential is obviously important to you, and whist a competitive basic is attractive, the thought of your performance enabling you to boost this incrementally excites you; with our newly introduced accelerator, you can drive your salary up to a fantastic £58k, this is before taking advantage of the uncapped commission and bonus opportunities available. Our top performers earn in excess of £100k. Yes of course achieving this takes skill, patience and persistence, however its proof that determination and hard work deliver results.
- You’ll need a hunger for developing new business and the ability to build a sustainable pipeline through cold calling. Growing your network and building relationships comes natural to you; you’re able to confidently present solutions, negotiate and close business. The good news is that the prospects you turn into customers are then account managed by you, meaning that you’ll be the go to person for all of their communication needs.
- You’ll seize every opportunity to engage with your customers, supporting their business and building referrals.
- To work for ADSI, it’s an absolute must that your customer service skill are first class! You have a flair for leaning new products and are excited by technology.
- Having systems that adequately support you in wowing your customers is important, as is a structure that enables you to deliver on your promises.
- If you’re definitely not shy and picking up the phone and selling yourself comes naturally, we’d love to hear from you. In addition to the fantastic earning opportunities, we also reward our team with fabulous incentives like worldwide trips and big nights out. Time away from work is important so an attractive holiday package is a must, as are things like onsite parking, private healthcare and pension scheme.