We - Takeaway.com - are the leading online food-delivery platform in continental Europe and are looking for a CRM Marketeer Intern.
A summary of the things you will be learning;
- Analyse consumer data and campaigns to enhance your customer understanding and derive insightful findings for future initiatives;
- Develop data-driven strategies to retain customers and develop customer lifetime value;
- Develop intelligent campaign journeys and exciting content to trigger our customer's purchase behaviour;
- Coordinate between different stakeholders and you'll be responsible teams from planning to execution of customer reactivation and campaigns. (email/push);
- Support other marketing departments, such as brand marketing or partner proposition team, to strengthen their campaigns through the CRM channels;
- Always keep a sharp eye on your customer!
A day in the life of:
Today your team was provided with new data insights on customer retention in Germany. You participate in a 20-minute brainstorm with peers to decide on possible strategies.
The content team jumps in and provides you with content for your plan. You set up the campaign and see increased open rates, double click rates, and a promotion that led to a 12% decrease in a specific group of churned customers. You go for lunch and suddenly bump into the BI colleague who found new insights on a small group of Dutch customers you tested on earlier. You tell him you’ll first work on a Polish campaign because the possible ROI is much higher but in the afternoon you’ll come back to him. Suddenly it’s already 6 PM and you’ve noticed how quickly time passes as you are so excited about the campaign testing results.
- Strong analytical skills to making data-driven decision
- Organized, great attention to detail, and highly motivated
- Working with the team to ensure all campaign are sent efficiently and accurately
- Fun, smart and open-minded person who enjoys working in an international multi-cultural environment
- Fluent in English (our company language)
Bonus points for:
- HTML Knowledge
- Basic SQL Knowledge
What we offer:
- Awesome team and events!
- Loads of learning possibilities in an e-commerce environment;
- Informal work atmosphere with a lot of fun and colleagues from all over the globe;
- Free drinks and fruits and several sporty benefits.