Looking for a challenging internship in Customer Development?
Customer Development ensures that Unilever’s brands are available to its consumers and customers all over the world. In addition, the Customer Development teams work together with customers to pioneer new products, categories and concepts.
During your internship you will gain a deep understanding into the business and the many challenges it faces. You will learn how to make a success out of a product difficult environment.
Your key responsibilities and accountabilities could be (amongst others):
- Responsibility for monitoring promotional proposals
- Adjusting prices, scheduling volumes and looking at how promotions can be optimized
- Developing several campaigns on topics like the USLP, safety and business integrity
What we ask:
- Full time availability for 6 months from September 2019
- You must be enrolled at a Bachelor (3rd or 4th year) or Master education, preferably in Economics, Marketing, Business administration or similar
- Good knowledge of MS Office is highly recommended
- Fluent in English; both oral and written
- You have good analytical, communications and presentation skills
- Please note that for some specific positions, like the national retailers, the Dutch language is also required
What we offer:
- An outstanding Customer Development internship where you will immediately fully commit with the company
- An unique opportunity to take a look behind the scenes at Unilever
- An internship allowance of € 500,- gross per month.
- A travel allowance if you do not have a OV travel card
- Lots of responsibility, but also good guidance during your internship
- Launch your career within Customer Development!