Customer Development ensures that Unilever’s brands are available to its consumers and customers all over the world. In addition, the Customer Development teams work a lot with data and analytics, since this is becoming ever more important.
During this internship you will gain a deep understanding into the business and the many challenges it faces and you will learn how to make a success out of a product difficult environment.
Your key responsibilities and accountabilities could be (amongst others):
- Working on one or more analysis independently or with other team members
- Presenting your findings to the stakeholders
- Collecting data, cleaning up data and making sure the quality of the data is up to standard
- Think along with the team how to present the analysis best towards our business colleagues
What we ask:
- Full time availability for 6 months from September 2019 (at least 32 hours a week)
- You must be registered as a Bachelor/Master student, following a study with an analytic component. For example: courses on Statistics, Market Assessment, Marketing research or Marketing intelligence
- You are able to understand and analyze complex situations and data
- You’re fluent in English. Dutch and other languages are a plus
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office, experience with power BI is a big plus!
What we offer:
- An outstanding internship where you will immediately fully commit with the company
- An unique opportunity to take a look behind the scenes at Unilever
- An internship allowance of € 500,- gross per month.
- A travel allowance if you do not have a OV travel card
- Lots of responsibility, but also good guidance during your internship