Would you like to gain an insight into how one of the world’s largest FMCG companies is run from a Finance perspective?
If the answer is yes, apply for an internship at the Finance department of Unilever. you will be part of Unilever’s Finance team for six months full time. With your team you will measure what financial consequences marketing and sales activities have. In addition, you will compare the performance of Unilever’s brands with its competitors.
Your key responsibilities and accountabilities could be (amongst others):
- Working on the very exciting Digital Finance agenda
- Advance Data Analytic
- Advance Data Visualization
- ML based Predictive Modelling
What we ask:
- Full time availability for 6 months from September 2019 (at least 32 hours)
- You must be enrolled as a (3rd or 4th year) Bachelor or Master student
- A study in computer science is a big plus
- If you have knowledge of machine learning tools and software (Python), this is a big plus.
- You have demonstrable affinity with Finance and FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
- You have a great passion for numbers and you are analytically strong
- Fluent in English; both vocal and written
What we offer:
- An outstanding Finance internship where you will immediately fully commit with the company
- An unique opportunity to take a look behind the scenes at Unilever
- An internship allowance of € 500,- gross per month.
- A travel allowance if you do not have a OV travel card
- Lots of responsibility, but also good guidance during your internship
- Launch your career within finance!