Mainblades Inspections is on a mission to change the way inspections are performed for large commercial aircraft. Our company develops data-driven technology, focused on automation of the complete inspection process: from autonomous drone flight, to damage detection and assessment of visual data, all the way to automated reporting. Our automated drone inspections for aircraft allows for a more rapid and effective inspection on any location, enabling our customers to keep their aircraft off the ground.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who is passionate about coding. In this role you will:
- Drive the creation of server-side, front-end and back-end software to process and manage all visual data generated from inspections.
- Create software to generation of inspection reports and visualizations using information extracted from the data collected by the drone.
- Maintain, improve and scale up our infrastructure capabilities.
You will work in our software engineering team, which is primarily focused on development of autonomous navigation using drones and image recognition using deep learning. Working at our company means working within a professional, dynamic and complex environment and as a team we are responsible for delivering a high-quality product.
What you bring to the table
First and foremost, you need to be a strong coder and you need to have a interest in IT security. You have to be a true team player. You speak up, are transparent and not shy to stand up for your own opinions. You share knowledge and continuously improve yourself and the team.
- Experience creating web applications (show or tell us what you did!).
- Ability to quickly create prototypes to evaluate your ideas and iteratively improve them into working applications.
- Experience with Python, JS, HTML, CSS and GCP.
- Experience with Linux and software development on Linux platforms.
- Top-notch programming skills and software engineering know-how, and a desire to keep learning.
- Creative problem solver and team player with strong conceptual skills.
- Self-motivated and dedicated to excellence.
- Have worked with a team (you know Scrum and can't live without version control).
- Good command of the English language (both spoken and written).
- Are a resident of the EU, or have a Dutch working permit and are willing to move to the Netherlands.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science
- Experience in a start-up or scale-up.
- Experience with SaaS/technology products & services.
- Ability to write clean, elegant and maintainable production-level code.
- Experience with DevOps.
- Software architectural experience and knowledge of API design.
What we bring to the table
A comfortable and fun working environment:
- Unique chance to be part of a high-growth, successful start-up.
- You can have a real impact on the business.
- Freedom to create your own career path, with plenty of opportunities to grow.
- Competitive salary.
- Covered travel expenses.
- Annualy 30 paid holidays.
- Good coffee! Alternative drinks also available.
Up for the challenge?
If you think you got what it takes, and you are up for the challenge, take the first step and apply now! If we're interested, we'll reach out and take you through our recruitment process.