Are you ready for a challenging internship in our IoT Guild?
Your internship @Atos
In this internship, you will work on several IoT projects. You will work closely together with architects and experts on client PoC’s (Proof of Concept) as IoT developer.
- You will work on the design of the specific assigned Proof of Concept (PoC)
- You will review the designed PoC architecture together with the 3 leads architects and experts
- You will coding the PoC e.g. C#, Python, C, node-JS
- You will test the security and privacy
- You will demonstrate PoC within our techlab
Who are you?
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree. Preferably in mechatronics, electronics or informatics
- Some knowledge of IoT hardware and software design and development
- Fluent in English or Dutch
- Willing to work with IoT development boards, web development, networks and Cloud platforms
- Team player as well as a self-starter
What we offer you
Atos would like to be an inspiring and facilitating employer so that you can develop yourself professionally and personally.
Besides a challenging internship we offer you:
- A great internship allowance
- Travel allowance
- A challenging internship
- Good guidance
- Passionate colleagues
- Possibility to expand your network within Atos and possibly to use it after your studies
Ready for this? Join us!