Are you a high achieving graduate, keen to support students from disadvantaged backgrounds?
Do you believe education is a social vehicle that can truly enable students to reach their potential?
As a Graduate Achievement Coach, would you relish gaining paid experience in a role where you are making a positive difference every day?
If so this Graduate Achievement Coach based in a Hackney secondary school, could be the role you’ve been looking for! Click apply now and send your CV!
Graduate Achievement Coach – Key Information:
- Long-term position
- Starting in September 2019 – July 2020
- Paid up to £450 per week
- Inspirational school – forward thinking
- Supportive and welcoming team
- Pastoral, academic and extra-curricular coach/mentor
- Excellent transport links nearby
- Interview ASAP
Graduate Achievement Coach – The Role:
- 1:1 mentoring
- Small group intervention sessions
- Plan, deliver and assess interventions
- Collaborate with other staff
- Deliver extra-curricular activities
- Support students with exam preparation
- Engage and build rapport with students
- Work across KS3, KS4 and at times KS5
Graduate Achievement Coach – Person specification:
- 2.1 or 1st Degree classification
- Russell Group/Oxbridge Graduate or Top 10 university graduate
- Previous experience working with young people e.g. tutoring
- A passion to work in education
- Reflective and able to take on feedback in order to improve
- Confident and effective communicator