As Helloprint's Data Analyst Intern you will have a crucial role within our fast growing tech company. With 8 international web portals and over 1 million unique products, we have a massive influx of data. On top of that, we also have to keep an eye out on our competitors behaviours. You are responsible for analysing all of this immensely valuable data. Your analysis forms the basis for establishing strategies and experiments regarding pricing, margins, and conversion rates. Helloprints' focus on data-drivenness means that your role is central within the company.
You are passionate about data, and you want nothing more than to experiment with it: not only maintain our growth but also to kick it to the next level. You are creative as to how to translate data into information and on how to use this information to help our customers. Data analysis is one of the most crucial factors for the growth of Helloprint, so this internship is extremely important for you and for us!
What you do
- You analyse all developments at our competition and signalise trends;
- You are responsible for translating data into clear insights, but also into user-friendly and intuitive reports;
- You work within various projects that contribute to our scalability;
- Your responsibilities will depend on the team you will join, which is something we will decide together.
What we are looking for
- Your are available for at least 5 months;
- You are currently enrolled in a Master in Economics, Econometrics, Math, Business Administration, Marketing or Finance and you are the best of the class; please note that being enrolled throughout the entire internship period is a hard requirement!
- You are available full-time, for 5-6 months - we only do hands-on internships with Helloprinters who are totally committed to the job. You can do your research with us, but writing your reports should happen during your own time;
- Your commercial drive helps you to see chances everywhere and you act on these immediately;
- You have strong analytical skills and you are *the* data expert;
- You are an Excel-expert and preferably have experience with SQL, R, Python or similar programs;
- You are fluent in English.
What we offer
- A fast-paced learning curve: you get big challenges instead of tasks to work on, which makes you learn faster;
- A unique challenge at one of Europe’s fastest growing e-commerce companies;
- A compensation in line with the market, including a bonus arrangement for exceptional outperformance. Because when we win, we win together;
- A unique culture with 21 nationalities, an average age of 28 and an environment where freedom and responsibility are central;
- The best office in Rotterdam, right on the ‘Witte de With’, the coolest street in Rotterdam. Only 5 minutes away from Rotterdam Central Station;
- Compensation for travel costs;
- Don't worry about food, that's on us; not only lunch, but also breakfast and dinner. Enough to keep you going all day;
- 24/7 access to our gym;
- Opportunities to grow, even into our Leadership Team. We don’t look for age or background, if you are extremely good, you will grow quickly;
- Seriously: the best business bubbles, Team Events and our own HelloSkybar™, do we need to say more?
More about Helloprint
Helloprint is one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies active in 8 countries. Helloprint is the winner of the Deloitte Fast50 Rising Star Award 2016 and the Rotterdamse Ondernemersprijs 2018. As a fast-growing scale-up, we are always hungry for more growth, and we are not afraid to break the rules!
We are looking to expand, and to do this, we’re searching for new Helloprinters! Hungry and curious individuals who want to design their own road to success. Ambitious digital professionals who are up for a challenge. People who do not like being told what to do and how to do it, but who believe in freedom and responsibility, just like we do. Individuals who want to make the utmost of their career.