SHV is a privately-held family company.
SHV originated in 1896 in the Netherlands from a merger between a number of large coal trading companies. After the decline of coal as the primary source of energy, halfway through the twentieth century, SHV decided to diversify and move into other business areas.
SHV's activities now involve:
• trade in and distribution of LPG (SHV Energy)
• cash and carry wholesale (Makro)
• heavy lifting and transport solutions (Mammoet)
• industrial services (ERIKS)
• animal nutrition and fish feed (Nutreco)
• exploration and production of oil and gas (Dyas)
• provision of private equity (NPM Capital)
SHV is present in 56 countries on all continents and employs approximately 60,000 people. For more information, please visit: www.shv.nl
This profile was automatically created. Find out more about SHV on their company website or check out their opportunities in the opportunities section of this page.