With the summer just around the corner, the majority of people are looking forward to a time filled with lying on the beach, getting a tan & spending their days doing, basically, nothing. However, with so much free time on your hands, why not work towards gaining some valuable work experience? Plenty of summer internships in 2019 have a starting date in July / August, so it’s smart to start applying a few weeks beforehand. This way, you can effectively brush up your CV during a time that you would otherwise spend doing things that are undoubtedly less productive.
Convinced yet? To give you an idea of what kind of internships you can expect to find, we have compiled the top 10 of the most popular summer internships located in the Netherlands in 2019, based on thousands of likes.
- Pon – Stagiair(e) online marketeer Pon Porsche dealergroep
- Microsoft – Internship student and graduate opportunities: Customer Facing Technology
- StudeerSnel.nl / StuDocu.com – International Business & Communication Internship
- Irdeto – Graduate Software Engineer
- NMBRS – HR Intern
- ING – WO Workalong Strategy and Communications Internship
- TOPdesk – Summer Internship 2019: Software Developer
- Deloitte – Human Capital Consulting Class
- Dept – Internship Interaction Design
- Digital Society School – Digital Transformation intensive programme (20 weeks)
If any of these summer internships catch your eye, be sure to head over to Magnet.me as soon as possible & apply!